PDA

View Full Version : Knights Win!!!

The Painkiller
02-12-2017, 11:13 PM
What a GREAT COMEBACK! One for the ages. This will be remembered throughout the Sands of Time. There will be Songs written of Their Valor....

ForBoo
02-12-2017, 11:16 PM
If we are gonna go by how it worked in the closed beta, then the Vikings won. They counted the territories that would have been controlled before, and the Vikings had +7.

So the Vikings actually won

http://forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-US/war-of-factions/index.aspx

Scroll down to "Global Faction Leaderboards"

Beneathar
02-12-2017, 11:17 PM
What a GREAT COMEBACK! One for the ages. This will be remembered throughout the Sands of Time. There will be Songs written of Their Valor....

They definitely deserve the win.

Lets wait what ubi says.

I really hope knights will get the win, because a viking win would be extremely undeserved, as knights had to deal with the "start of a turn disadvantage". It would be extremely unfair to give the win to the vikings because of ****ty game mechanics.

Anyways, as far as i heared Ubi did this stuff (giving the win based on mid-turn stats) in the Closed Beta as well.

So maybe the vikings will get the win undeserved and the Knight will be ****ed because Ubi doesnt know its own Game mechanics.

That would be - to be mild - sad.

EDIT: Knights won! Ubi confirmed. Good decision. The right one. I'm proud to have been part of this great comeback!

The_Darkrash
02-12-2017, 11:18 PM

Scroll down to "Global Faction Leaderboards"

it's not updated.

Let ubi calculate and update the website.
They will tell who's the winner,

sayi50
02-12-2017, 11:19 PM
I will call Viking favoritism so hard if Vikings get this win.

Cro0kers
02-12-2017, 11:19 PM
Tbh I think it is kinda silly as a system.

All you need is wait the last round of the season and play non stop and win it all.
Where possibly other factions continuously played the 10 weeks but lost in the end because it had 17 and the winner 18.

Why not count how many Territories a faction managed to capture during the whole season? That way you can see which factions conquered the most in 10 weeks no?

Deus-Vultt
02-12-2017, 11:20 PM
Lmao at people who think they should NOT let us play and then update it after it ends.

Thats like running a 100m race and calling it vikings win cause after the first 50m they are winning. If no one finishes the race the winner is still the person with the best/fastest time in previous

Orisoll
02-12-2017, 11:23 PM
They definitely deserve the win.
EDIT: Knights won! Ubi confirmed. Good decision. The right one. I'm proud to have been part of this great comeback!

If that's true then good on Ubisoft for not counting an unfinished turn, although it would've been better to let it run to the end. Either way the Knights earned it, especially given how they started.

Arkhos1988
02-12-2017, 11:24 PM
Well if you lose all teritory you only can win about 6-9 back so you would lose for suréXD

Bzzto
02-12-2017, 11:30 PM
Good on Ubisoft for not counting an unfinished turn, although it would've been better to let it run to the end. Either way the Knights earned this, especially given how they started.

Everyone got the same amount of time and Vikings ended up on top, to not Count the last hours of work is out of question. I really hope UBI staff get their heads straight, else I and plenty of others are seriously considering to withdraw our preorders/refund as a game backed by such an ignorant staff ain't Worth a thing

zesilo
02-12-2017, 11:33 PM
the leaderboard only shows generals so that information is not correct. I provided 200,000 assets and you won't see that there.

The Painkiller
02-12-2017, 11:35 PM
Everyone got the same amount of time and Vikings ended up on top, to not Count the last hours of work is out of question. I really hope UBI staff get their heads straight, else I and plenty of others are seriously considering to withdraw our preorders/refund as a game backed by such an ignorant staff ain't Worth a thing

Bye Felicia!

PilusMedicus
02-12-2017, 11:38 PM
what a great comeback! One for the ages. This will be remembered throughout the sands of time. There will be songs written of their valor....

deus vult !!

Father_Giliam
02-12-2017, 11:38 PM

Where did they confirm?

Father_Giliam
02-12-2017, 11:42 PM

All 3 factions are listed in the text and the bottom updates along with the War as it goes I believe. Until that only says Knights or theres a statement from a Dev, I'm gonna wait to see.

The_B0G_
02-12-2017, 11:42 PM
Knights better get it. As soon as we won every single zone possible at the end of the last round, it went -8 right away. It wouldn't be fair to give it to the vikings with over 4 hours left to play in the round.

zesilo
02-12-2017, 11:46 PM
the numbers at the top do not indicate a change, but indicate what will happen if a change occurred. If it isn't a full round, the winning team has a disadvantage the less time the round lasts. Knights should win based on the board.

pppever
02-12-2017, 11:47 PM

baby you salty

MagicElmo
02-12-2017, 11:49 PM
Faction War doesn't seem to be properly fleshed out yet.

It's weird that once a faction is in strong lead it somehow is unable to gain any more territoies and wil automatically receive huge losses.
Like an autobalance system or something.

Hope they improve it for the full release. Or maybe faction war simply isn't designed for such a short run like the beta.

Either way, congrats to the winners, whomever it may be (Knights or Vikings).
Better luck for my Samurai for full release I hope! :cool:

The Painkiller
02-12-2017, 11:50 PM
Exactly. Plus it makes the Reward ring Hollow if there is no true winner. I would rather not even win one if it just turns into a "Participation Trophy" Just give it to the Vikings if that's the case. I want to earn my trophy. Which I believe the Knights did. Nobody can project who would have won with 4 hours to go. So as it stands. The Knights should be awarded the hard fought victory.

Ungorisz
02-12-2017, 11:51 PM
Updated just a sec ...

"The Knights have won Open Beta's War of the Factions. This victory has secured its warriors the Emblems of Power golden frames. After game launch, these warriors may redeem and adorn their weapons and armor with their glory."

Quillixx.
02-12-2017, 11:56 PM
Great Job Guys/Gals!!!

DEUS VULT! DEUS VULT! DEUS VULT! DEUS VULT! DEUS VULT! DEUS VULT! DEUS VULT! DEUS VULT!

The Painkiller
02-13-2017, 02:19 AM
Deus Vult Per Rectum