PDA

View Full Version : Peacekeeper is broken as hell

i K33L n0085
02-12-2017, 11:09 PM
Can someone please explain to me how I'm supposed to block her ridiculously fast attacks and be ready to reverse her guard break at the same time?
I ONLY HAVE ONE RIGHT THUMB!

Oupyz
02-12-2017, 11:13 PM
thats a problem for all not only u , and with p2p connection the problem is worse , oh oh oh ubisoft

DemeDesu
02-12-2017, 11:13 PM
if you get decent at deflecting ect peacemaker is stupidly easy to beat, Wardens hard counter them pretty badly

momouber
02-12-2017, 11:15 PM
Agree, the peacekeepers grab is the only guard break that can be done while I am swinging at her. I kinda blame the p2p servers cause you can always tell who the host is...

Cro0kers
02-12-2017, 11:15 PM
You complain about peacekeeper?

Enjoy the berserk spamming light attack with infinite stamina, and come back later !

PacTheManlyMan
02-12-2017, 11:16 PM
A good way to learn how to handle a particular class is by playing it and mastering it yourself.
Until then, you wont understand their objectives.

Shades.z
02-12-2017, 11:17 PM
You literally just need to slow down and buckle down on some defense a bit more. If you have a quick light attack you could try to punish after a parry. Don't be afraid to step back to mix up the pace. Watch for grabs, and punish the stamina dump.

Also, if it's just a flurry of attacks, Orochi and Warden can be a pain. Hell, I've fought some good Kenseis

Zemus-
02-12-2017, 11:23 PM
Again I say to you all, Start a custom game against a lvl3 PK bot. Sit there and guard, parry, deflect, guardbreak and never attack. practice defense. Its not hard, I did it and wreck most PK's I fight because of it. PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE

Black-Briar
02-12-2017, 11:38 PM
In CB I did a Warden, and here on OB I did a Peacekeeper. Surely as a Vanguard you get a pretty tough fight with the assassins, but just for help you a bit, try using zone-attack (R1+R2 on PS4) when they are near. You surely will do pretty good damage, since that is their weakness (low Hp) and your strengh (good damage)

Zevered
02-13-2017, 12:03 AM
I agree with the PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE statement. I was getting rekt over and over while playing Oroichi before learning to really mix up my attacks / defense (I still get my *** kicked when I mess up or someone is better than me obviously). It feels so good landing that deflect combo when PKs decide to jump in on me and start wailing. Parrying generally seems to be better against raiders (from my Oroichi view) and block break seems to be better against a warlord for example. It really depends on the person you're fighting. Imo noone seems too OP in this game and when you learn most class combos you tend to learn how to counter them. If you're having trouble facing a certain class with your chosen "main" just go play the class that's beating you to learn their moveset a bit and to see how people counter all your moves to give you a better understanding. :)