PDA

View Full Version : Buffs in Elimination

DasBigHippo
02-12-2017, 11:08 PM
Alright, now that the beta is over, I want to know what people thought about the buff pickups in Elim. I'm not completely for or against them.

Edit: Okay, I slightly take that back. The Defense buff seems a bit strong.

DSD_Breaker
02-12-2017, 11:19 PM
I liked them because they mix up things a little bit. Nevertheless the attack and the defence boost are a bit too strong in my opinion. It takes forever to finish of a player with the defence buff even if you are much better. The overall idea is fine.

DasBigHippo
02-12-2017, 11:26 PM
I liked them because they mix up things a little bit. Nevertheless the attack and the defence boost are a bit too strong in my opinion. It takes forever to finish of a player with the defence buff even if you are much better. The overall idea is fine.

Well said. I felt the same way for the most part. I mean, a Raider with Attack buff can 2 shot most people.

i K33L n0085
02-12-2017, 11:40 PM
I think you should only be able to pick them up when out of combat. It pisses me off when assassins run off to get power ups instead of fighting me and I can do literately nothing to stop them. (I main warlord so I'm slow.)

Ragnar---
02-12-2017, 11:42 PM
I really want a version without buffs or feats. There's no fun in starting around and being able to longbow and Kunai my target straight away. It's ridiculous really.

MogarBobac
02-12-2017, 11:45 PM
I'd be very pleased with a 2 min spawn timer on those buffs

Afius
02-12-2017, 11:46 PM
I think it gives too much of an advantage the mode will eventually just be a rush/camping for buffs.