PDA

View Full Version : Looks like the Vikings won again!

Bzzto
02-12-2017, 11:04 PM
At the second of shutdown Vikings had 17+7(24), Samurais 18+1(19) and Knights 25-8 (17)

Hope they ain't stupid enough to go on the unupdated score that had 4 hours left till update though...

ForBoo
02-12-2017, 11:10 PM
At the second of shutdown Vikings had 17+7(24), Samurais 18+1(19) and Knights 25-8 (17)

Hope they ain't stupid enough to go on the unupdated score that had 4 hours left till update though...

If the territories are still being fought over then they don't count lol.

Ubi will most likely go for the territories "controlled" which means the knights win :P

Orisoll
02-12-2017, 11:11 PM
They really should've let the turn finish, that way all this hooplah could've been avoided.

waraidako
02-12-2017, 11:11 PM
If the territories are still being fought over then they don't count lol.

Ubi will most likely go for the territories "controlled" which means the knights win :P

They didn't in the closed beta. The round will finish and we will get those territories. We win again. VIKINGS RULE! VALHALLA AWAITS!

The_Darkrash
02-12-2017, 11:13 PM
VALHALLA AWAITS!

this!

Miho_Ball_Z
02-12-2017, 11:13 PM

https://snag.gy/BqXFpH.jpg

ForBoo
02-12-2017, 11:14 PM
They didn't in the closed beta. The round will finish and we will get those territories. We win again. VIKINGS RULE! VALHALLA AWAITS!

http://forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-US/war-of-factions/index.aspx Check ittt

Deus-Vultt
02-12-2017, 11:14 PM

Actauly yes it did, if you played cbt you'd know that, go look at streams or clips of it.

OxelAF
02-12-2017, 11:18 PM

They will update that once the round ends, you'll see.

Bzzto
02-12-2017, 11:19 PM

They can't just ignore everyones work the last hours, everyone got the same amount of time and the Vikings ended with the highest score.

ABamboozler
02-12-2017, 11:21 PM
They can't just ignore everyones work the last hours, everyone got the same amount of time and the Vikings ended with the highest score.

No they just started with 55% and didnt do ****

xRagenarockx
02-12-2017, 11:24 PM
The faction was is a total load anyways. Knights win is the only way this should play out.
The disturbing part is after every refresh the last winning faction no longer seems to beable to gain ground. Since Knights won before the last refresh (by a large margin) then suddenly this round acted as if we had no ability to generate assets....So either way, vikings, samurai, or knights the faction war is broken.

ABamboozler
02-12-2017, 11:29 PM
The faction was is a total load anyways. Knights win is the only way this should play out.
The disturbing part is after every refresh the last winning faction no longer seems to beable to gain ground. Since Knights won before the last refresh (by a large margin) then suddenly this round acted as if we had no ability to generate assets....So either way, vikings, samurai, or knights the faction war is broken.

Exactly my view

Grithios
02-12-2017, 11:32 PM

i also agree with this but we all know it to well how it ends...like in the closed beta the vikings will get the win because they woulded HAD the highest score...

MONSTR-
02-12-2017, 11:33 PM
So is the faction mode playing favorites? I only could imagine the the crying from the first wave of Samurai's control forced them to let the other factions win by get more War Assist. I hope statistics are released soon.

Quillixx.
02-12-2017, 11:44 PM

So you want to determine the winner based on 1/3 of a round played?

In that case, I guess the Falcons were the real winners of the Super Bowl.

Bzzto
02-12-2017, 11:59 PM

Your logic is so broken that I don't know where to begin, it they were to let the Knights win it would be like letting the Falcons win as they didn't Count the last scores made by the real Winners. The whole game was from the very first second of the beta till the last.

PackingMoney
02-13-2017, 12:00 AM
Your logic is so broken that I don't know where to begin, it they were to let the Knights win it would be like letting the Falcons win as they didn't Count the last scores made by the real Winners. The whole game was from the very first second of the beta till the last.

We won though.:p

xRagenarockx
02-13-2017, 12:03 AM

Lets put it this way, this was a war. Knights near the end of the war controlled the most territory then a peace between factions occurred. War stops, knights still have most land. Not viking "would of won" so that land is ours. Its viking put up a good fight (with advantage) and did not win the land back before peace time.

If that does not make sense to you then by all means follow what your other posts have stated and cancel your preorder.

waraidako
02-13-2017, 12:05 AM

Clearly you determine the winner based on every second played since the start of the open beta until it closed. Including the final hours.

Gureto_Daze
02-13-2017, 12:08 AM
for people who are confused

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C4f-vMNWQAE3pgq.jpg

tcs1991.ts
02-13-2017, 12:08 AM

Not true. Samurai gained ground three turns in a row during this beta.

tcs1991.ts
02-13-2017, 12:09 AM
And obviously the closer you get to a factions HQ the more defenses and soldiers they will have.

Chiefrocker666
02-13-2017, 12:14 AM
The whole discussion who has won splits the community, clearly Ubisoft didnīt thought it through shutting servers down in the middle of the fight, thatīs never a good thing.
Does anybody know a tournament which will be over at half time and the winner is who has most scores in the first half.
Clearly itīs not the Players fault we did hard work for our factions and i think nobody deserves the winning title.
I hope Ubisoft will change there behavior in Future Tournaments.
DEUS VAULT!!!!

GreySYT
02-13-2017, 12:21 AM

They removed a paragraph and a youtube link that says "the faction that has the most war assets at the end of open beta will win" on the war of faction page which makes me furious.

Flippenout101
02-13-2017, 12:30 AM
Congrats knights on this win. I do think they should've ended it with the last round. But I also think the Vikings should get a reward for the closed beta. Ubisoft clearly stated that the winner of the closed beta would get rewards and they screwed the Vikings out of it. Now your surprised they changed the rules again. The creators of for honor have no honor. They need to learn from the name of their game. I as a Viking don't really care about this faction war since they screwed us in the first one. Have some honor Ubisoft and award both factions our victories. Knights for the open and Vikings for the closed.

Damonrodes
02-13-2017, 12:53 AM
Why does anyone even care who won? An emblem to put on your armor, laughable. I was on the Knights but there is a 99% chance I won't use it. Nobody looks at armor emblems and nobody care what you look like besides you. There are 100 other choices. The faction war is nothing in this game besides pressing a button at the end of a round. If that's what is considered a game feature nowadays, we have a sad future of gaming ahead of us.

Damonrodes
02-13-2017, 01:07 AM
It's not even pressing a button at the end of each round if you forget to go to that option in between matches. You literally can be part of it without doing a thing.

Haha your exactly right. Faction war is nothing more than a changing map. Game is alright, Good mechanics, but the faction war is an absolute joke.

Karma_Ghost
02-13-2017, 01:13 AM
Why does anyone even care who won? An emblem to put on your armor, laughable.

I think it's more a matter of principle. People feel cheated because it invalidates everything done in the last round. It's like knocking someone out in the 12th round of a boxing match only to be told the match ended in the last round and you lost by decision.

Damonrodes
02-13-2017, 01:19 AM
I think it's more a matter of principle. People feel cheated because it invalidates everything done in the last round. It's like knocking someone out in the 12th round of a boxing match only to be told the match ended in the last round and you lost by decision.

If you need validation from an online game community, you got more troubles than I can help you with lol. Just go tell people you were on the Knights if you need that validation. That aren't going to know if you were or not. Quite frankly, I highly doubt anyone is going to care if you were or not.

Bzzto
02-13-2017, 01:22 AM
No it's more like knocking someone out in the 11th round and the fight being stopped, and the loser insisting he would have won had it gone to 12.
There was no 12.
Knights won at 11.
Ding ding.
https://twitter.com/ForHonorGame/status/830889527153614848 Read this tweet, he tell people to join the war to make their faction win even though he knew that "last round" had ended. I've already sent a ticket to the support and pointed out this scam which came from an official. We'll see what they reply.

And yet again, I advice everyone to do the same, don't let them get away with this, overflow the support with cases about this scam.

PacTheManlyMan
02-13-2017, 01:31 AM
If it were a whole season worth of territory war, i would agree the faction with the most points overall should have victory.

But since its 4 days. It's actually better that way, since it gives everyone a chance on the short term.

Karma_Ghost
02-13-2017, 01:57 AM
If you need validation from an online game community, you got more troubles than I can help you with lol. Just go tell people you were on the Knights if you need that validation. That aren't going to know if you were or not. Quite frankly, I highly doubt anyone is going to care if you were or not.

You're not good with definitions are you? Obviously this context of invalidation has nothing to do with self esteem or whatever it is you think. It's the round that is invalid. Are you really that stupid?

Karma_Ghost
02-13-2017, 02:04 AM
No it's more like knocking someone out in the 11th round and the fight being stopped, and the loser insisting he would have won had it gone to 12.
There was no 12.
Knights won at 11.
Ding ding.

How does that even make sense to you? The points are already there. It's a matter of counting them or not. It's not speculation about what would have occurred in a round that didn't exist.

FR4NCO
02-13-2017, 02:06 AM
Haha your exactly right. Faction war is nothing more than a changing map. Game is alright, Good mechanics, but the faction war is an absolute joke.

and yet this is how ubisoft decides who will get extra gear and benefits...lol

Damonrodes
02-13-2017, 02:11 AM
You're not good with definitions are you? Obviously this context of invalidation has nothing to do with self esteem or whatever it is you think. It's the round that is invalid. Are you really that stupid?

So first it's the definition, then it's the context. Pick one ******, it's obviously the context. But that sounds about as stupid as someone who thinks you can win halfway through a round that isn't over. Crying over a couple hours of gameplay lost is about as sad as it gets. Crawl back into mom's basement bud lol, faction war is nothing more than a map. No impact on the gameplay what soever. If losing a few hours of gameplay on a digital map is that big of a loss for you, I truly feel bad for you. Sorry bud

TehJimer
02-13-2017, 02:13 AM
That tweet was posted just after 9PM GMT and the BETA ended at 10PM GMT. They did not lie on anything here that tweet was genuine. that tweet has nothing to do with the amount of time left on that round. Stop pointing the blame on that tweet!

GreySYT
02-13-2017, 02:21 AM
https://twitter.com/ForHonorGame/status/830889527153614848 Read this tweet, he tell people to join the war to make their faction win even though he knew that "last round" had ended. I've already sent a ticket to the support and pointed out this scam which came from an official. We'll see what they reply.

And yet again, I advice everyone to do the same, don't let them get away with this, overflow the support with cases about this scam.

http://i.imgur.com/AN9Ugfy.jpg
"The Factions with the most war assets at the end of beta reigns supreme." nowhere to be seen on the site now. I guess they realize it could cause trouble and have done so to hide it.

Nicademusx
02-13-2017, 02:25 AM
you guys argue amongst yourselves but you are all missing the point.

you ready??

The samurai did not place 1st in either the closed or open beta so they dont get a cool prize like the other factions!

TehJimer
02-13-2017, 02:35 AM
http://i.imgur.com/AN9Ugfy.jpg
"The Factions with the most war assets at the end of beta reigns supreme." nowhere to be seen on the site now. I guess they realize it could cause trouble and have done so to hide it.

yes that tweet is 100% right, but the end picture shows the assets at the END OF THE BETA. the knights must of had more assets the round before in order to get as many territories as they did. Therefore any assets accumulated during the unfinished round do not count towards the war because it did not finish!

Archaous
02-13-2017, 02:39 AM
The round was not played in full.

NO ONE CAN KNOW WHAT WOULD HAVE HAPPENED.

Maybe the Knights would have lost all territory, maybe not, maybe the sams would have won, maybe the vikings ... it does not matter because we did not play that round.

But I love the fact that the proud Vikings are now reduced to crying, squabbling children, trying to find "proof" they were cheated instead of accepting the defeat with ... honor.

the round was played, it just didn't have enough time to tick over to the next round, its like a football game yo, first half of the game the knights are in the lead fine, they are out playing etc more of em playing at same time and doing well, second half of the match comes up, and the vikings take the lead on the score, then bam before the match can be finnished, a nuclear bomb goes off killing all the players and preventing the round from being finished. although the vikings was ahead in the last second of the game, the knights were the leaders at half time and therefor the second half of the game wasn't completed so didn't count? i mean its not like the knights stopped playing for the last uncompleted round because honestly they was still going strong but just fell behind. (i picked viking as my faction and quite honestly don't really care if i got the emblem or not, i 100% would not put some ugly *** emblem on my character) but i understand why everyone is QQing about ubisoft saying the winners at the end of the beta will get the win, and then back tracking it to the previous round before the uncompleted round that the beta ended on. they just need to walk it off and save the salt for fish n chips.

Vengeful.Soul
02-13-2017, 02:48 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C4f9xUpUYAAk-LN.jpg:large

Not sure why people constantly ignore the Samurai's effort throughout the beta. During the Open Beta, the Samurai were dominating during the first 3 days and well into the last day when you go by the average number of territories controlled. (Which you can clearly see in the picture) The Knights would then be a close second, followed by a close third with the Vikings. However, taking the average number of territories controlled as the final score (which would accurately represent participation in the Faction War) makes no sense to Ubisoft. Instead, they only use the last period before the season ends. The system is prone to cheese from purposeful non-participation in the couple of rounds prior so that you lose multiple zones. As it stands, to win the Faction War, you want to have about 16-19 zones controlled before the last round because its incredibly easy to gain 7+ zones when your resources are not spread thin. A point accrual system based on how many territories you control at the end of each round would be far better than the last second zerg rush that we have right now. As it stands now, there is no point to actively participating in the Faction War by strategically deploying War Assets as it does not matter what you do until the last round. I am sorely disappointed by the pointlessness of the current version of the Faction War. Great Job on that one Ubisoft.

The other way to decide this would be to take the original way that Ubisoft claimed they would decide the victor, which is by total War Assets. In this case, the Vikings would have won. The Knights having the victory makes everyone feel cheated since by all accounts, they did not win.

waraidako
02-13-2017, 08:06 AM
The round was not played in full.

NO ONE CAN KNOW WHAT WOULD HAVE HAPPENED.

Maybe the Knights would have lost all territory, maybe not, maybe the sams would have won, maybe the vikings ... it does not matter because we did not play that round.

But I love the fact that the proud Vikings are now reduced to crying, squabbling children, trying to find "proof" they were cheated instead of accepting the defeat with ... honor.

That's because we didn't get defeated. Ubisoft is just saying Knights won even when we Vikings had the most War Assets. We fought the hardest, killed the most, won the most, and then Ubi just goes "Yeah, true, but earlier in the day Knights were in the lead for a hot second, so we're going to count that as the end of the Faction War instead."

Egotistic_Ez
02-13-2017, 08:29 AM
We [vikings] fought the hardest, killed the most, won the most

If you think that's what those faction war stats said then you have no idea how it works, lol.

CrestfallenNito
02-13-2017, 08:47 AM
http://i.imgur.com/jYVbRxZ.jpg

davedxd
02-13-2017, 09:55 AM
Tears don't fall, they crash around me..