PDA

View Full Version : What is the number next to your level?

WolfDog1dmn
02-12-2017, 10:25 PM
So I've looked around trying to find this answer but the answers I've found makes no sence to me.

So next to your level (which ranges 1 - 20 and at 21 it resets to 1 with a new symbol I'm well aware of that) Next to that is another fancier designed number. This number makes no sence to me. At first I thought it was a ranking system, as you win the number goes up and lose and it drops. I came to this as I won 2v2 and the number climbed steadily before dropping when i lost. However then suddenly the number started to fluctuate seemingly without reason. One match it was 14 then 7 then 17 then 2 (all of which was in the 2v2)

So what is that number?

Tenmar
02-12-2017, 10:31 PM
So I've looked around trying to find this answer but the answers I've found makes no sence to me.

So next to your level (which ranges 1 - 20 and at 21 it resets to 1 with a new symbol I'm well aware of that) Next to that is another fancier designed number. This number makes no sence to me. At first I thought it was a ranking system, as you win the number goes up and lose and it drops. I came to this as I won 2v2 and the number climbed steadily before dropping when i lost. However then suddenly the number started to fluctuate seemingly without reason. One match it was 14 then 7 then 17 then 2 (all of which was in the 2v2)

So what is that number?

That's your gear level. The higher the number, the more specialized that player is. So if you see a really high purple number, watch out because they are specialized in something so specific you could just be wrecked in a second.

WolfDog1dmn
02-12-2017, 11:06 PM
That's your gear level. The higher the number, the more specialized that player is. So if you see a really high purple number, watch out because they are specialized in something so specific you could just be wrecked in a second.

Ah ok. That explains that. Thanks