PDA

View Full Version : vikings won

StillbornTitan
02-12-2017, 10:08 PM
based on how the map is right now Vikings will win. 1 hr till beta is over

whovie
02-12-2017, 10:10 PM
I don't think it will count the next turn so im pretty sure the Knights are going to win.

Vulgorn
02-12-2017, 10:10 PM
What do you mean? We still have like 4 hours.

Grithios
02-12-2017, 10:12 PM
yeah, well i wasnt thinking that we knight actually woulded win, because we did to much plus, maybe it will change, but i dont rly think there will change much, i congrat the vikings for there win and see you next time on the battlefield ^^

Grithios
02-12-2017, 10:14 PM
I don't think it will count the next turn so im pretty sure the Knights are going to win.

sadly it will, it was also by the closed beta, 1 hour before the round ended, they shoulded as example +7 points, they still got them because the round had end like this

Ungorisz
02-12-2017, 10:22 PM
If it counts the last "half" turn, than it's bull****, i mean, it's not even a full turn ... -__- ... another stupid choice of beta time, why wouldn't let the beta run for the rest of the turn ... meh ...

DrExtrem
02-12-2017, 10:25 PM
Imvho, they should give every participant the same stuff.

We all were dominating at some point. The samurai pulled off a great start, the Vikings were very good on average and we knights pulled off a great comeback.

All factions deserve a gift.

StillbornTitan
02-12-2017, 10:27 PM
technically it will count the whole turn. the territories wont be tallied up till end of turn

TCTF_SWAT
02-12-2017, 10:38 PM
Imvho, they should give every participant the same stuff.

We all were dominating at some point. The samurai pulled off a great start, the Vikings were very good on average and we knights pulled off a great comeback.

All factions deserve a gift.

So just please everyone so noone feels hurt? Doesn't sound very good.

DrExtrem
02-12-2017, 10:49 PM
So just please everyone so noone feels hurt? Doesn't sound very good.

Why?

It was just a test and everybody helped.

AvennHoltzer
02-12-2017, 10:55 PM
Honestly they shouldn't count this last round considering we're having four hours shaved off, whereas the last beta only had a single hour shaved off. There's a lot every faction can do with those extra three hours.

Ungorisz
02-12-2017, 10:58 PM
[...] with those extra three hours.

Four hours (last turn @9pm CET)... thats 2/3 of the turn ...

(I'm not btthurt cause the vikings won, if they, i'm butthurt, since ubi can't state the rules ...)

StillbornTitan
02-12-2017, 10:59 PM
no one is able to play once beta ends so yes they should count it at the end of turn

Beneathar
02-12-2017, 11:02 PM
sadly it will, it was also by the closed beta, 1 hour before the round ended, they shoulded as example +7 points, they still got them because the round had end like this

Im pretty sure this not the case, as every round starts with a huge disadvantage for the winner of the last round wich takes a long while to change, so it would be unfair to use the mid-stage stats 2 hours after the reset, wich means it would be unfair if the knights didnt win this.

It would be a pretty undeserved win for the vikings if the knights wont get their win. Because they deserve it - not giving it to them because they won the last round (and that would litterally be the reason) would be absolutely unfair.

Miho_Ball_Z
02-12-2017, 11:04 PM
https://snag.gy/BqXFpH.jpg

VIkings won on my map!

Orisoll
02-12-2017, 11:05 PM
Depending on how they count the turn it could go to Knights or Vikings. That said, given how they counted the last beta it's probably gonna be Vikings again.

xRagenarockx
02-12-2017, 11:07 PM
It will be a nice ubi joke if vikings win. 4 hours of time missing plus the stupid disadvantage the previous winner suffers? You either cut it off right now and knights win or the beta should of been open to the end and then see where it stands.
Good attempt to all participants but imo this is a knight win.

Beneathar
02-12-2017, 11:07 PM
https://snag.gy/BqXFpH.jpg

VIkings win on my map!

IF Ubi gives it to the vikings it would be absolutely undeserved.

Because - and everybody interested in faction war knows it - the winning faction of the last round always starts with a huge disadvantage.

Wich normally needs 3-4 hours to be retaken.

so if vikings would be given the win, it would be extremely unfair to the knights.

Rounds end is what matters. And this not because I say it, its because of game mechanics to prevent one faction dimnating all the Game (meaning disadvantage fpor the winner of the last round).

Knights won.

Father_Giliam
02-12-2017, 11:09 PM
The population counts between the factions seemed to be much closer than in the closed Beta, or they introduced a form of asset balancing. Regardless, theres a flaw already manifesting itself in the War. How well a faction does is very dependent on which game modes are on its fronts it seems (unless theres some form of penalty for the side that gained the most territory that I havent heard about). As such, the winner can end up being just who happened to have the Season end on a specific turn.

ZombieSkull107
02-12-2017, 11:10 PM
I played the Vikings in both open and closed beta. I do not agree if we win this. Because of 4 hours left. Granted not much changed in the 2 hours but still an undeserving win.

GNASHSAMA
02-12-2017, 11:11 PM
based on how the map is right now Vikings will win. 1 hr till beta is over

The Knights should get the win, because the entire community was 2/4 Samurai and 2/4 Vikings.

That way the emblems would be rarer.

ForBoo
02-12-2017, 11:11 PM
If the territories are still being fought over then they don't count lol.

Ubi will most likely go for the territories "controlled" which means the knights win :P

Bzzto
02-12-2017, 11:14 PM
Honestly they shouldn't count this last round considering we're having four hours shaved off, whereas the last beta only had a single hour shaved off. There's a lot every faction can do with those extra three hours.

With your logic you could argue on and on "if we only had more time or just Another round things could have changed" But the fact still stands that Vikings performed the best under the duration of the beta, thus the score. Everyone had the same amount of time and Vikings ended up top.

Arkhos1988
02-12-2017, 11:17 PM
Just for basic logic, these +- numbers up only mean that the area will probably be won by the faction or lost, if the win is decided by who owns most lanbd knights win, since no final update to the ownership hapend, which ocures every 8 hours that is, if ubi just sees the dc as an update who owns what then the wikings win, due to random round end, i would say either the wikings lose or get an undeserved win, well cry for honor then, couse basicly you cheated the others thenXD

TBH_Saeko_Irri
02-12-2017, 11:21 PM
I don't now who wins I was with Vikings and if it counts the last hour then very good job to my fellow Vikings warrior's,
If not I don't care because there was a very nice expirience .
Well done to everyone and good job Ubisoft this game rock's.

TyraelThunder
02-12-2017, 11:34 PM
http://forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-US/war-of-factions/index.aspx

scroll down...

OxelAF
02-12-2017, 11:36 PM
From what this says on the website then everyone bloody won lawl.

"The [Vikings/Samurai/Knights] have won Open Betašs War of the Factions. This victory has secured its warriors the Emblems of Power golden frames. After game launch, these warriors may redeem and adorn their weapons and armor with their glory."

AveImperator85
02-12-2017, 11:38 PM
From what this says on the website then everyone bloody won lawl.

"The [Vikings/Samurai/Knights] have won Open Betašs War of the Factions. This victory has secured its warriors the Emblems of Power golden frames. After game launch, these warriors may redeem and adorn their weapons and armor with their glory."

It's a placeholder page, man. Notice the brackets around the factions? It'll be updated when they make their official announcement.

Mr.0reo
02-12-2017, 11:40 PM
well i'm glad samurais didn't win. They were dominating the most. Glad they lost.

Ungorisz
02-12-2017, 11:52 PM
Updated just a sec ...

"The Knights have won Open Beta's War of the Factions. This victory has secured its warriors the Emblems of Power golden frames. After game launch, these warriors may redeem and adorn their weapons and armor with their glory."

Father_Giliam
02-12-2017, 11:53 PM
Updated just a sec ...

"The Knights have won Open Beta's War of the Factions. This victory has secured its warriors the Emblems of Power golden frames. After game launch, these warriors may redeem and adorn their weapons and armor with their glory."

Ok now its official, Knights have won.

pppever
02-12-2017, 11:55 PM
Deus Vult!

Orisoll
02-12-2017, 11:58 PM
Deus vult!

Badoulander
02-13-2017, 12:02 AM
omg... that troll... just see picture...

TarunaMeow
02-13-2017, 12:04 AM
Deus Vult!