PDA

View Full Version : Bad connection duels

whovie
02-12-2017, 08:41 PM
Has anyone gone up against someone with a bad connection in duel? I just dueled a guy who was dropping connection constantly which meant I was a move behind him. I was literally taking damage without any movement by him, If i did get a chance to defend myself i was so far behind I couldn't block. Why is the bad connection favored over a good connection? I don't think the custom p2p has a chance of working at all in 1v1's and if the bad connection will always get favor whats the point of duels?

Anyone else have something similar happen or was this an ultra rare occurrence? If it's common it will make me seriously doubt the leader board for duels.

mrdjwess645
02-20-2017, 08:54 PM
Yes and i have a hard time saying good fight to people when they kill me with a bad connection. This is where a majority of my losses come from in duels where its already hard enough to hit someone. Then they get a free hit because of connection. If this game wants to be anywhere near esports competitive it needs dedicated servers.

DKDNZ
02-20-2017, 10:09 PM
Some people con and do manipulate the connectivity too. So real esports will never be possible as long this is p2p. :)

Vigarious
02-20-2017, 10:11 PM
Some people con and do manipulate the connectivity too. So real esports will never be possible as long this is p2p. :)
I dunno, all the other fighters (that also use p2p) make it work somehow.

Waynedetta40k
02-20-2017, 10:12 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtOCBn8B_SI

Have plenty of this **** happening to me