PDA

View Full Version : Potential cheater

Skutt00
02-12-2017, 08:36 PM
The name is Cpt_Cabinet and play whit a Beseker , exist this over skill to Berseker ?

https://youtu.be/2yLI7b764rw

Skutt00
02-13-2017, 06:40 PM
lol.. really dude. go to practice before posting here.
iam see your all replay from all discussion in this forum you joined soon in this forum , i think u wana hunt a forum rank , your replay dont have sense, all your replay is nonsenes , pls dont spam this forum whit your nonsense replays

MathiasCB
02-13-2017, 06:44 PM
All I can see is a zerk spin chopping and you swallowing a lot of attacks from multiple people.

Nothing wrong here.

Mj_Alvega
02-13-2017, 06:45 PM
Lol dude, why is that guy a cheater? You should be ashamed of calling people cheaters and posting their names here if you are not sure they are cheaters. Just saying.

Nip..Nip
02-13-2017, 06:46 PM
I watched the video 5 times and I still dont know what OP could interpret as "cheating".

RatedChaotic
02-13-2017, 06:47 PM
All I noticed was.....how bad you were. Sorry man but its true.

I bet if you fought lvl 3 bots they would be cheaters aswell.

ausknipsr
02-13-2017, 06:54 PM
iam see your all replay from all discussion in this forum you joined soon in this forum , i think u wana hunt a forum rank , your replay dont have sense, all your replay is nonsenes , pls dont spam this forum whit your nonsense replays

https://media.giphy.com/media/yHpvgfOKKBAD6/giphy.gif

this is dedicated to ryaneko, misunderstood hero of the forum.

kirisute
02-13-2017, 07:39 PM
i see what looks like it might be lag when the 'zerk is running rings round the other guys (it does look a bit fast) and i see you running into a melee of three people hitting you and wondering why you died.

move along! there's nothing to see here!

Twisted-Karma
02-13-2017, 07:44 PM
i see what looks like it might be lag when the 'zerk is running rings round the other guys (it does look a bit fast) and i see you running into a melee of three people hitting you and wondering why you died.

move along! there's nothing to see here!

It looked like a headless chicken to me, also leaving ur buddy to fight 3 men tsk tsk, the recorder then goes in and gets killed by the berserker from behind.... trying to be good but failed :P all i gots to say is "situational awareness" I Don't see no cheating here.

Skutt00
02-13-2017, 11:43 PM
I watched the video 5 times and I still dont know what OP could interpret as "cheating".

I think u dont undestand , i donr have a problem because kill me or kill another player , i put this video to see how Berseker can rotate around the player back and forwards , i dont know if exist this skill at Berseker , if exist iam sorry but if this Cpt_Cabinet use a exploit i conserd this a cheating

MathiasCB
02-13-2017, 11:46 PM
I think u dont undestand , i donr have a problem because kill me or kill another player , i put this video to see how Berseker can rotate around the player back and forwards , i dont know if exist this skill at Berseker , if exist iam sorry but if this Cpt_Cabinet use a exploit i conserd this a cheating

It iis the berserkers dash attack. They're called Spin chops.

Skutt00
02-13-2017, 11:48 PM
It iis the berserkers dash attack. They're called Spin chops.

Ok Thanks u

teksuo1
02-13-2017, 11:56 PM
i thought forums didn't allow public "shaming & naming". Exactly to prevent weird cases like this one ; where some random dude thinks cheats are involved when it might very well not.

I know it was the case in "The Division"
Posts like this one would get edited/deleted lightning fast and the OP punished in one way or another.
*even in cases where the OP clearly proved cheats/hax were going on...

shaming & naming is just a nono usually. the "snitch" gets into more trouble than the offender.

Vulgorn
02-14-2017, 12:03 AM
i thought forums didn't allow public "shaming & naming". Exactly to prevent weird cases like this one ; where some random dude thinks cheats are involved when it might very well not.

I know it was the case in "The Division"
Posts like this one would get edited/deleted lightning fast and the OP punished in one way or another.
*even in cases where the OP clearly proved cheats/hax were going on...

shaming & naming is just a nono usually. the "snitch" gets into more trouble then the offender.

tbh, considering what's actually happening in his clip, I find the very thought that he considered that dude cheating to be unsettling. Then adding to that, he gave out his name as well? Like, that dude was probably just playing a Dominion match happy as a kite, minding his own business. Now that his name is out there, who knows what someone would do with it.

I mean, it'll probably be minor if anything, but the fact that the OP gave it out in the first place is absolutely uncalled for.

YappysDaBeast
02-14-2017, 12:05 AM
You didnt even go into guard mode, loooooooooool