PDA

View Full Version : Revive

Gensui.Musashi
02-12-2017, 06:28 PM
You can revive players way to fast with the right gear. I mean 1 sec and he is alive with 100% health again, wtf is this. i dont even have a chance to interrupt it

Butonfly
02-12-2017, 06:29 PM
The trick is to cut off their head.

otherwise you have to camp their corpse.

It's a skill issue.

Gensui.Musashi
02-12-2017, 06:32 PM
The trick is to cut off their head.

otherwise you have to camp their corpse.

It's a skill issue.

dont tell me something about skill issue. If there are 3 and im alone i cant cut their heads off.

Gensui.Musashi
02-12-2017, 06:41 PM
Why dont they just add this: Whenever an enemy dies, you revive a bit slower. after the enemy is back alife, you revive faster again for sure.

Ragnar---
02-12-2017, 06:49 PM
You can revive players way to fast with the right gear. I mean 1 sec and he is alive with 100% health again, wtf is this. i dont even have a chance to interrupt it

It's just another thing that doesn't need to be in the game. Where is the skill or balance in reviving somebody so fast?.

Butonfly
02-13-2017, 01:22 AM
dont tell me something about skill issue. If there are 3 and im alone i cant cut their heads off.

I'll grant you that revive speed is an area of balance and how fast is an area that's open for debate.

That said, if you're 1v3, the likely sound option is to not Execute because you're going to eat a lot of damage. Instead you want to kill the first, then aggressively hold your ground to camp the corpse from being ressed while you eliminate the second.

It's not easy, and nobody's saying it should be. But it's what has to happen.

For the record, this is where Feat choices are important. You should have access to an AoE projectile, like the burning flask, or the mortar. If you're forced off a corpse, and someone goes for the res, that's when you should be saving your projectile for. It's area denial and does a ton of damage. Often killing those caught in it.

GNASHSAMA
02-13-2017, 01:24 AM
As a fearless General without equal, I allow my opponents to revive each other after I kill 1 or 2 of them then I fight them 1v4 killing 2 more, the other two then withdraw and constantly revive. By this point I have a sliver of health and still manage to down at least one more before ending the round with at least 5-6 takedowns... and I always wear my Sprint gear... so when they run at the beginning of the next round... I run them down and start slashing them in the back as they flee and struggle to get away.

Nexuss94
02-13-2017, 02:07 AM
revive speed needs abit of a nerf i mean wtf its way too fast & 100%??? 50% or 30% is fine come on ubi the 4v4 game turns into a revive fest as not everyone is going to get the chance to just "cut there head off"

Nexuss94
02-13-2017, 02:16 AM
Well then, if you can't execute throw them off the cliff or into a wall of spikes.
Yes hold on while i do that while mirror matching another Peacekeeper mhm or anyone with half a brain not to stand near a ledge

Afius
02-13-2017, 02:19 AM
They're sacrificing other stats by picking revive speed that's the trade off.

Nexuss94
02-13-2017, 02:21 AM
Yes ofcource but thats fine - i stacked stamina regen and attack on my peacekeeper and i can res just as fast without stacking the stat
They're sacrificing other stats by picking revive speed that's the trade off.