PDA

View Full Version : worth buying with all the connection problems ?

erik.calles.n
02-12-2017, 06:23 PM
having problems with the connecting to the game always replacing with bots

and iam wondering is this gone happen also when the game is going live??
becous imo its not worth if they aint fixing this problem.

the connection on my part is fine its moderent (green)
but havent gotten to try this game out that mutch just becous the connection problem all the freaking time.

so worth buying or ??
even if its a p2p

GewaltSam
02-12-2017, 06:27 PM
The higher you get with your matchmaking rating, the less this seem to happen. Open Beta, many new players, many testing things or having technical troubles, so there are a lot of disconnects that will vanish once the game is out for a bit.

Do YOU YOURSELF have problems with the connection? Does it disconnect you? Do you have lags, does your NAT make problems, etc.? If not, I really wouldn't mind too much about this. I have a pretty stable cable connection, open NAT and dual stack (IPv4 and IPv6), and most games run without any hassle connection-wise. For Honor does, too.

Jugernaut Smurf
02-12-2017, 06:30 PM
It's been terrible on the xbox the last couple days. This is a show stopper for me. I absolutely love the gameplay, but I can't stay connected and it is a complete lagfest. If I can't pvp then there is no point to buying it. I have gone through all their troubleshooting tips (port forwarding, resetting all my equipment). My NAT is green and I can play other multiplayer games just fine.

I'm frustrated, cause I want to play, but it's just not possible in its current state. I'll be waiting this one out to see if these issues get fixed. Not a day one purchase for me anymore. I've played in the alpha and all the betas.

Shukr4n
02-12-2017, 06:36 PM
no

Brave_Thunder
02-12-2017, 06:39 PM
I played a lot on this beta,and the game runs fine for me.1v1 and 2v2 seem to have no problem (only if the enemy is lagging,but then you see his connection go red,so it's his fault).On 4v4 mode,there are some problems,mainly for the diverse p2p model ubi uses,where if someone leave,the game has the resync everything.A bit annoyng,but the gameplay makes it up for it.I'm gonna buy it tomorrow.

erik.calles.n
02-12-2017, 07:07 PM
The higher you get with your matchmaking rating, the less this seem to happen. Open Beta, many new players, many testing things or having technical troubles, so there are a lot of disconnects that will vanish once the game is out for a bit.

Do YOU YOURSELF have problems with the connection? Does it disconnect you? Do you have lags, does your NAT make problems, etc.? If not, I really wouldn't mind too much about this. I have a pretty stable cable connection, open NAT and dual stack (IPv4 and IPv6), and most games run without any hassle connection-wise. For Honor does, too.

no problems with the conection my self its 100/100 i have on my connection. just getting loads of Dc like in errors and loads of nr and ect ect and its matching up with bots 50 50 on player and bots when want to play with players

mothercruncher
02-12-2017, 07:08 PM
Absolutely not, gamers cannot reward developers selling us as short as this.

CrossRoads7
02-12-2017, 07:13 PM
I would buy it if it was only for that problem, cant even go into fullscreen.
plus that.
When they realise that are sinking themselves each time for i think they ll start to do a decent job, hopefully wont be to late for them.
trust in ubisoft is going down in each game.

CarnivalLaw
02-12-2017, 07:27 PM
having problems with the connecting to the game always replacing with bots

and iam wondering is this gone happen also when the game is going live??
becous imo its not worth if they aint fixing this problem.

the connection on my part is fine its moderent (green)
but havent gotten to try this game out that mutch just becous the connection problem all the freaking time.

so worth buying or ??
even if its a p2p

As a Day 1 Destiny player, I can say the answer is NO. While I understand that this is the open Beta, the fact is this game will employ P2P, an as far as we know, there won't be any internal mechanism to ensure people have solid connections before playing. Thus, disconnects will be common and lag will be a major factor in conflict outcome, especially during peak times.

If I do buy it, it will only be after weeks of solid reviews.

Koruin
02-12-2017, 07:33 PM
game is absolutely fine, occasional disconnections are absolutely normal for any multiplayer game, especially a beta. do yourself a favour and buy it

CrossRoads7
02-12-2017, 07:38 PM
This is open beta but the release is in two days, and knowing ubisoft nothing is going to change soon

Tr1pleG
02-12-2017, 07:50 PM
Its in beta there's suppose to be connection problems so they can fix it.