PDA

View Full Version : Parry into Guard Break Question.

Lufury
02-12-2017, 06:08 PM
Hey guys,

ive got a Question about Guard Breaking.

If you Parry an Attack they are normally Vunlerable to a Guard break and cant do anything against it.
Sometimes when I Parry into a Guard Break my Character is like doing a little Dash into the Guard Break which gives me a free hit then.

But sometimes I just parry and the Enemy gets knocked off a bit and I cant gap Close with my Guard break.. I dont get it seems completely Random
There is no Difference between Parrying a Quick or Heavy Attack as far as I can see... Any Ideas or Questions would be very Appreciate it..

Thanks ;)

for Honor!

PendragonArtura
02-12-2017, 07:02 PM
Look like you didn't finished the advanced tutorial. It explain all about guard break, and dealing with two ennemies, you should look at him.

YappysDaBeast
02-12-2017, 07:06 PM
Look like you didn't finished the advanced tutorial. It explain all about guard break, and dealing with two ennemies, you should look at him.

Do you just post on all threads with pointless crap trying to make yourself look important?

You didn't even understand what he said.

Lufury
02-12-2017, 07:25 PM
Do you just post on all threads with pointless crap trying to make yourself look important?

You didn't even understand what he said.

ye He didnt..

CrimsonWolf753
02-12-2017, 07:40 PM
Hey guys,

ive got a Question about Guard Breaking.

If you Parry an Attack they are normally Vunlerable to a Guard break and cant do anything against it.
Sometimes when I Parry into a Guard Break my Character is like doing a little Dash into the Guard Break which gives me a free hit then.

But sometimes I just parry and the Enemy gets knocked off a bit and I cant gap Close with my Guard break.. I dont get it seems completely Random
There is no Difference between Parrying a Quick or Heavy Attack as far as I can see... Any Ideas or Questions would be very Appreciate it..

Thanks ;)

for Honor!

I was wondering the same thing. But realized that when moving my character in tall grass or areas where there is rubble on the ground he moves alot slower and the "guardbreak dash" after a parry doesn't happen, and I can't grab my opponent. I don't know if this is intentional or the character is getting hung up on the rubble/material on the ground.
Seek surfaces without rubble or grass.