PDA

View Full Version : Are you guys seriously messing up once more? Fullscreen wont work at all...

CrossRoads7
02-12-2017, 05:43 PM
And here we have Ubisoft once more, 1st of all i must say i loved your game, but you guys just wont solve the problems even with closed and open betas.
I was pretty hiped when i played the beta and bought Gold edition,thinking that maybe this time ubisoft would be able to do their job correctly. I was wrong, and you know what.. you can take it back, same problem since closed beta, the game wont play in fullscreen, i actually can play it at 50-60 fps, tough im asking a refund anyway if i dont see the problem solved before the release date. same old same old..
Tried every solution that i saw posted online, nothing works.
Its really a shame,
you guys should put more effort in your games everytime something is wrong.

CrossRoads7
02-12-2017, 06:49 PM
I Notice that in the Display Monitor option only appears "1-"
I dont know if this is of any use for you guys, maybe the game isnt reconizing the monitor.
Btw this is a Asus Rog Laptop, so i cant do much about it, and for what i ve seen loads of laptop have the same problem

Wateverdude
02-12-2017, 06:52 PM
I Notice that in the Display Monitor option only appears "1-"
I dont know if this is of any use for you guys, maybe the game isnt reconizing the monitor.
Btw this is a Asus Rog Laptop, so i cant do much about it, and for what i ve seen loads of laptop have the same problem

Same problem here, my solution tbh: deal with it.

Dzigi90
02-12-2017, 06:56 PM
Guys have u tried Alt+Enter?

CrossRoads7
02-12-2017, 07:02 PM
It cant be just deal with it, the game isnt a free to play, its a AAA game from a Big and famous company, and they are selling defective products for a quiet long time already.
Ubisoft is going down and down on my ranks, someday will not even look at their games cause i know they ll wont run properly if they cant do 1 game working as it was supposed 2.
And i srsly believe that the numbers of people Disappointed with ubisoft its growing each time they release a game.

CrossRoads7
02-12-2017, 07:03 PM
Goes into Window Borderless mode, which mean a big loss of fps :/

Wateverdude
02-12-2017, 07:04 PM
It cant be just deal with it, the game isnt a free to play, its a AAA game from a Big and famous company, and they are selling defective products for a quiet long time already.
Ubisoft is going down and down on my ranks, someday will not even look at their games cause i know they ll wont run properly if they cant do 1 game working as it was supposed 2.
And i srsly believe that the numbers of people Disappointed with ubisoft its growing each time they release a game.

You can try borderless window, that what I'm running with now.

CrossRoads7
02-12-2017, 07:08 PM
Im doing it for now, and i can play it with 50-60 fps tough i dont have to low the setting to be able to play cause the devs cant do theirs job.
If i dont do my job at work ill get fired. Do you get my point?