PDA

View Full Version : You guys should really reconsider

UppToo
02-12-2017, 04:48 PM
I know i am not the first and not the last, And i think that is great because of this P2P in this game is bad and laggs alot and when you are fighting someone and really focused in the fight you loose that focus. This P2P that you say is groundbreaking is still annoying when you are fighting and the game stops due to the host quit or has a bad connection. I dont care if i loose because of it because i enjoy the fights and i am very patient person. For a game to lagg this much in 2017 is a shame an should not be today this is why you really should reconsider to get dedicated servers. The biggest reason i want you to switch is so many people will stop playing this game or will never buy it and if you dont fix this and then this game will just die.
Please Reconsider Because if you dont make it your best then it isnt worth it. Even Blizzard knows this and they dont make this mistake. Overwatch is so smooth and that is why people play it.

Knight_Gregor
02-12-2017, 06:40 PM
I think everyone wants this game to succeed.

But why should the consumer have to make this investment in the game when the suppliers aren't willing to? You see, this isn't a new problem with Ubisoft - It's been the same problem for a long while now, over a span of several games. At some point the consumer needs to get their message across to the publisher/developers. Ubisoft developers can make all the excuses they want. Try to justify their decisions and perform damage control all they want. We aren't as ignorant as they might think.

CrossRoads7
02-12-2017, 06:51 PM
Lmao, the game wont even go into fullscreen.
Can you define "everyone", please?
just because i think ubisoft doesnt want it to succeed.

Ryen91
02-12-2017, 08:39 PM
I have experienced 0 lag, if your using wireless your probably to fast from the modem, get a range extender, second if your using wired. 24mbs or less sucks you need asst least 50mbs to not experience lag on every game... Some games you can get away with less mbs this game, u can't

BlackManka
02-12-2017, 08:46 PM
I have experienced 0 lag, if your using wireless your probably to fast from the modem, get a range extender, second if your using wired. 24mbs or less sucks you need asst least 50mbs to not experience lag on every game... Some games you can get away with less mbs this game, u can't

This is one of the most stupid comment I have ever read trying to justify the unjustifiable.

CrossRoads7
02-14-2017, 03:13 AM
This is one of the most stupid comment I have ever read trying to justify the unjustifiable.

Lmao your right that guys has no clue?! 24mb 50mb?!?!?!?! Bro no more cocaine!

ipm204
02-14-2017, 03:53 AM

lol agreed

Ryen91
02-14-2017, 05:22 AM
Rwalt I got 75mbs and never have a problem and a range extender... The problem with 24 is worth multiple device it can make online play lag

Ryen91
02-14-2017, 05:24 AM
Whatever I used to lag until I got an extender for range, people complain about lag they have horrible internet speed or are to far from the modem and blame the servers and it just isn't right

teksuo1
02-14-2017, 05:25 AM
Rwalt I got 75mbs and never have a problem and a range extender... The problem with 24 is worth multiple device it can make online play lag

yes, mhm