PDA

View Full Version : High-end gears make Dominion riddiculous

Wateverdude
02-12-2017, 04:29 PM
Feat cd reducing gears, revenge mode gears....all of those make Dominion feel like a cheesy mode. People constantly activating their revenge mode and use their feats on high-level play, making this mode less fun. Those with low level gears were pair up with Reputation 1 or higher, where their die in 1sec with an arrow to the face or a firebomb , respawn and then their opponents already had Feats to use again.

This game should focus only in the skill of the player, not about those unfair elements.

Sincerely, please take a look at this problem dev teams. Or at least make a dominion mode without gear stats.

Tillo.
02-12-2017, 04:32 PM
Whatever you gain you lose the same proportion of smth.
That's why I like about this game, you can power your hero while at the same making him/her weaker

DemeDesu
02-12-2017, 04:32 PM
gear doesn't make that much of a difference i can beat people with 50 gear level or higher with a 0 gear level hero

most feats are avoidable so they're not much of a problem either

Wateverdude
02-12-2017, 04:44 PM
That's why I like about this game, you can power your hero while at the same making him/her weaker

It was the same with TF2, and I dont want this game become TF2

Tillo.
02-12-2017, 04:47 PM
Don't even know what TF2 is. This game is super balanced, whiners just don't know how to counter.

XealousX
02-12-2017, 04:54 PM

Unfortunately it is far from proportional with the rare and epic items, ie you can double the duration of your revenge and lose maybe 20% of a stat you dont care about.

Perhaps a mute point when all players have obtained the required gear and match making is pulling from a larger playerbase.

...I personally despise the 'full health revives faster than my Kensei can swing a blade'' The revenge hulkout that is rewarded from both bad or good play with a revenge bar that persists continuously regardless of circumstance'. It cheeses the game up no end. These stats could have been more geared towards enhancing play styles, for movement, defense, stamina, etc.. not meta super powers for all.

Surprise surprise, mechanics that are built to push gear collection to the point of breaking the game, that can push micro transaction to the point of breaking the community. The is NO HONOR in this.

XealousX
02-12-2017, 04:56 PM
Don't even know what TF2 is. This game is super balanced, whiners just don't know how to counter.

We the community thank you for your remarkable analysis and constructive discourse. /bow

Altair_Snake
02-12-2017, 04:58 PM

It's not in the same proportion.

Tillo.
02-12-2017, 05:01 PM
It's true jealous. All the whiners in these forums don't know how to counter block abilities and cry nerf this and that, he or she is op etc.

Wateverdude
02-12-2017, 05:06 PM

Team Fortress 2. It happened and it will happens again, trust me. Even the devs said that they find games like this are increadible hard to balance, you here today claimed that it is super balanced.

To make things clear, I'm not saying that some heroes are better than the other. I'm just saying that the gear stats make Dominion less fun. In MOBA/ARTS games nowaday, dev encourage players to win by their skill, luck and teamwork.