PDA

View Full Version : Hate Messages

PackingMoney
02-12-2017, 04:28 PM
Now that the beta is on the last day I just want to tell you that there is a mass of salty people that constantly send hate messages when they lose, so they attack you or claim that characters are OP. My last message was that I am a scrub who is bad at the game because I 3-0'ed him in a duel with Peacekeeper (despite my high win/ loss%).

Anyways, what are some of the hate messages you guys have received (or even sent)?

Zv1k0
02-12-2017, 04:42 PM
Didnt receive any, but had a nice chat with someone i absolutely destroyed in 5 matches after i found out he is from the same country judging by his created emblem. Now he still wants to fight me because its the best way to learn against better players ofcourse. It so nice to find people like this in such a crapy community.

PackingMoney
02-12-2017, 04:48 PM
Didnt receive any, but had a nice chat with someone i absolutely destroyed in 5 matches after i found out he is from the same country judging by his created emblem. Now he still wants to fight me because its the best way to learn against better players ofcourse. It so nice to find people like this in such a crapy community.

Had the same thing happen to me. Made 2 new friends who I have played with sometimes in 2v2s.

Zemus-
02-12-2017, 04:51 PM
I have yet to receive any but my friends have. I think its funny honestly to be so insecure with yourself to resort to PM's because you suck so bad to make yourself feel better? Scrubs need to L2P and Peacekeeper is NOT OP lol in fact as soon as you learn to counter the sidesteps and fast attacks they are one of the easier classes to fight in the game.

Khyron7
02-12-2017, 05:07 PM
While playing the Kensei i was told i was hacking because they couldn't block my attack... That i was super sad for hacking during a beta hahaha...

DemeDesu
02-12-2017, 05:27 PM
i got told by another peacekeeper that i'm a noob and need to learn to play a hero what takes skill when i killed him