PDA

View Full Version : Open beta end for me: the result

cirte8_6
02-12-2017, 03:55 PM
No 60 bucks from me ubisoft, sorry.

This game is far away for a final release, fix connections and optimize the game more for keyboard and mouse. I smell another Evolved destiny for "for honor"

Zerdepperer93
02-12-2017, 04:54 PM
I will buy the game, but I considerd this a lot. During beta I also saw great issues Ubisoft has to solve if they don't want to loose players in the future.

Pros:
First of all you done a really great job with the battle System. I never played such a good Battlesystem (1 vs 1). Every fight is something else you have to learn how your opponent fights and even with the same charackter, no one has the exactly same style. This makes the fights really intensive and interresting. It's easy tho learn but hard to master. Also the atmosphere on the maps is just awesome.

Contra:
At the moment people benefit way to much to play unfair. There is no punishment for people who are playing in a very dishonorable way, this is just annoying for those who take the title of the game for 100%. At the moment i would call the Game "NO HONOR". The dominion mode is hardly playable for people who want play fair and win. 1 on 1 on those maps is just a random rarity. Most time you get killed by a guy who cuts you in the back.
Next thing that is really going on my nerve are many people in the community. When you are on youtube searching for "for honor" the most videos teach you how to troll, disrespect and how you can throw your enemy of the edges. No wonder why so much players play this kind of style there is no punishment for those but benefit.
There are many other issues that have to be solved but i think those are some of the mainreasons, why there are a lot of players who won't buy the game after the beta.

I hope ubisoft will work on this. I will buy the game either way because its just a great job done by ubisoft.

murathc
02-12-2017, 05:42 PM
I will buy the game, but I considerd this a lot. During beta I also saw great issues Ubisoft has to solve if they don't want to loose players in the future.

Pros:
First of all you done a really great job with the battle System. I never played such a good Battlesystem (1 vs 1). Every fight is something else you have to learn how your opponent fights and even with the same charackter, no one has the exactly same style. This makes the fights really intensive and interresting. It's easy tho learn but hard to master. Also the atmosphere on the maps is just awesome.

Contra:
At the moment people benefit way to much to play unfair. There is no punishment for people who are playing in a very dishonorable way, this is just annoying for those who take the title of the game for 100%. At the moment i would call the Game "NO HONOR". The dominion mode is hardly playable for people who want play fair and win. 1 on 1 on those maps is just a random rarity. Most time you get killed by a guy who cuts you in the back.
Next thing that is really going on my nerve are many people in the community. When you are on youtube searching for "for honor" the most videos teach you how to troll, disrespect and how you can throw your enemy of the edges. No wonder why so much players play this kind of style there is no punishment for those but benefit.
There are many other issues that have to be solved but i think those are some of the mainreasons, why there are a lot of players who won't buy the game after the beta.

I hope ubisoft will work on this. I will buy the game either way because its just a great job done by ubisoft.

İ love the game. i really always wanted a fighing game like this. this is a spot on for me.
but i wont buy it. because i dont want to wait and crash ps4 on 2v2 domination or 4v4 . they are unplayable to me. i have open nat and 100mbps net speed.
actually tried to put ps4 on dmz too its open but nothing works on this game really.
cant find any game with a friend for 4v4 elimination waited for 20 minutes.

i can join a 4v4 alone but it will dc or crash the game at the beginning.

why should i get a game which i cant play and have fun.

i can play 1v1 but im not gonna buy the game for only 1v1 so no for me.
i respect ur opinions but if ubisoft doesnt fix those issues i dont think u will find any1 to play with.

Lufury
02-12-2017, 05:56 PM
Please what? The only problems I had was at the Beta start and the Downloader. Anything else went Extremely Awesome. NO Issues at all. Finding players in 1v1s took a while at beginning but now its like Instantly matchup. The game is running awesome for me and friends.

for me a good job to Ubisoft. Bought Gold Edition:p