PDA

View Full Version : Buff Kensei

DenielSenpai
02-12-2017, 03:55 PM
Can we change Kensei moveset or buff him cuz he is literally the weakest class?
Easy to parry
Easy to guardbreak him
Easy to counter his attacks cuz he is so slow :(

Knight_Raime
02-12-2017, 04:03 PM
They already did. A lot of kensei's power is by feinting.

PackingMoney
02-12-2017, 04:05 PM
Easy to parry
Easy to guardbreak him

Use your overhead unblock-able cancel into the side.

Zv1k0
02-12-2017, 04:05 PM
And im still owning everyone with Kensei lol. I guess i only get noobs as opponents...

TBH_Saeko_Irri
02-12-2017, 04:14 PM
You are not serious. Kensei is very good after the buff an he is as strong the others vanguards are so just learn him or you can choose some other class to play with.

Ryumanjisen
02-12-2017, 04:16 PM
Easy to parry
Easy to guardbreak him

I almost die laughing after the "easy to parry" part. Good joke, sir.

Altair_Snake
02-12-2017, 04:54 PM
He got buffed a lot, bruh. And his side dash attack is annoying af - it's a great starter to his chains. And the end of his chain is really dangerous, if you mix it up.

Khyron7
02-12-2017, 05:03 PM
If played right he's great.. I even got hate mail the other day saying i was hacking because his team couldn't block my attacks... Unblockable third hit is amazing and so is the unblockable feat.

DenielSenpai
02-12-2017, 05:31 PM
If played right he's great.. I even got hate mail the other day saying i was hacking because his team couldn't block my attacks... Unblockable third hit is amazing and so is the unblockable feat.

That's work on the beginning they can easily parry that or evade its useless now on higher.
And a Berserker can easily kill me if they parry two times my heavies same goes for knights.

Ryumanjisen
02-12-2017, 05:38 PM
That's work on the beginning they can easily parry that or evade its useless now on higher.
And a Berserker can easily kill me if they parry two times my heavies same goes for knights.

You know you can soft cancel his unblockable, right? Into a side heavy or a dash, that gives the kensei a TERRIFIC guessing game.

DenielSenpai
02-12-2017, 10:09 PM
You know you can soft cancel his unblockable, right? Into a side heavy or a dash, that gives the kensei a TERRIFIC guessing game.

He is too slow man my light attack like a heavy attack and they can easily defend that i can try to faint then do a guard break but they can easily defend against that cuz his every move is slow.

Stupple
02-12-2017, 11:19 PM
you have try to play smart with him.

some char you will have to push but most you have to dash and att or block and go in. use you range for advent learn how to parry helps a lot on some if then do see it coming and you get good at it he can be good tho switching stands for block can be faster or maybe my xbox pads is taking the Micky out of me. i can take most people peacekeeper i found hard if player good that is.

RazhemUplay
02-12-2017, 11:54 PM
Some friendly suggestions from somebody who mostly played Kensei. Don't depend on his dashes for anything, it's a good way to know from the start if your opponent knows what he is doing, but if they get blocked or parried regularly, you should only ever use them to punish. Try and feint heavy, dash guardbreak and so on. If the opponent knows how to deal with the finisher AND can read the feint, never use the triple combo unless you can throw them into walls. In low level play Kensei destroys beveause he kind of wades in like an assassin while still having the unblockable which destroys new people and the side feint which also destroys people who are a bit more savvy, but against good people, the unblockable will likely get parried or the side feint blocked since with proper reflex, it can be reacted to. It also doesn't help that the second attack in the chain is the easiest one to punish by far making it even harder to use your 3 hit combo mechanic. Basically, patience is king with Kensei, get good at defending, if you can parry the enemy, guarbreak into a wall WILL DESTROY them.