PDA

View Full Version : Feels Broke.

xxJoKeRzWiLdx
02-12-2017, 03:43 PM
First off, the concept of this game is amazing and when the game is working, inputs, connection, all that, the game just flows and feels great. That comes in rarity though.

I understand it's the beta but how much are they actually willing to fix within these 2 days? So much unbalance in my eyes. When you get hit by multiple people and just can't move, the guardbreak, some characters seem favored, some characters have unblockables.

I like using all the characters and when I got to the PK it seemed like anyone could get me in a guard break no matter how far away and it was impossible to counter, plus you'd figure it would be the fastest character but my "quick" attack loses against most. That's just an example of character unbalance, granted it's beta, but still don't you have game testers other than us good people to tell you what's up.

The connection...wtf. Why not dedicated servers? Doesn't Ubisoft have a bad rep with these servers. I could be wrong but I swear Ubisoft has these great game ideas just never support it correctly.

Like I said great game concept, just so damn frustrating trying to git gud and getting booted or losing network connection. Plus that p2p connection doesn't help when it is good.

XxHunterHxX
02-12-2017, 04:18 PM
ubisoft never dose things right...