PDA

View Full Version : Uplay challenges for Siege won't load

Cptspacebar
02-12-2017, 03:01 PM
Hello,

Recently I've been experiencing problems with the challenges for R6 Siege. In-game and Uplay won't load this page. Does anyone know how to fix this?

nmls.VHardoim
02-13-2017, 04:50 PM
same problem here, all my friends says they dont have the same problem tho

RenKillem
02-13-2017, 06:14 PM
When I open Uplay it takes forever to even show the entry for challenges. When I'm finally able to click on challenges it takes forver to load them. And for the first time, the SAT challenge is stuck on 0% no matter how often I win.

DirtiKing
02-13-2017, 08:14 PM
I've got exactly the same issue, been trying to load since the new patch, friends are able to see their challenges. Any answers out there?

SpykeyX
02-13-2017, 11:59 PM
Same problem for me, Ubi Challenges wont load at all no matter how long i wait the wheel just keeps spining...

Redoubt.
02-13-2017, 11:59 PM
I'm having the same exact problem, very annoying, can't get the extra renown

Ven.Kaz
02-14-2017, 09:23 PM
Same problem here. Ubi plz!

Fluffy_Operator
02-14-2017, 09:50 PM
Same for me.

Andreievla
02-15-2017, 02:51 AM
I'm having the same issue since past week, we're missing stuff because of this i hope we have an answer...

Virtux.
02-15-2017, 12:13 PM
Seems like this is becoming a common problem... I have the same problem, Uplay challenges not loading up.
Restarted Uplay, my router and my PC for good measure a few times, still just buffering.
Had Uplay set on the challenges tab for a good 5hours, without any luck.

Edit: go to club.ubisoft.com
You can add the challenges there and redeem reward there when finished...
I know, it's more work, but at least you can get the charm and skin

SpanglyBreak
02-15-2017, 05:14 PM
Hello,

Recently I've been experiencing problems with the challenges for R6 Siege. In-game and Uplay won't load this page. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Ubi cmon fix it i want to get valentine day challenge done its not working for a week FIX IT!!!!!!

SlipperyLizard
02-15-2017, 06:51 PM
Seems like this is becoming a common problem... I have the same problem, Uplay challenges not loading up.
Restarted Uplay, my router and my PC for good measure a few times, still just buffering.

This worked! Thanks for the temporary workaround. :) :) :)

Edit: After setting up my challenges on the site, it fixed my issue of not being able to see/access them ingame and on launcher. :o

Virtux.
02-15-2017, 07:21 PM
This worked! Thanks for the temporary workaround. :) :) :)

I found out after adding a few challenges there, they show up in Uplay, so you can redeem and add new challenges there as usual

RenKillem
02-15-2017, 09:09 PM
My Valentines Day challenges are still stuck on 0% and club.ubisoft.com login doesn't work at the moment.

Rainbroken Six Siege by Laggisoft..

nlbba123
02-15-2017, 10:44 PM
Hello,

Me too, ever since the new spanish dlc my challenges haven't been loading, therefore i cant choose new ones or collect those already complete, i had this game since release and this has never happened before, PLEASE FIX THIS UBISOFT

IvanHelsing-
02-16-2017, 11:47 AM
Hi all,

Same problem here. Before the problem happened, on my list of challenges I had a challenge that I could not spare or even redeem.

att,

Nitermania
02-17-2017, 05:30 AM
I have been having a lot of problems with this game since I first bought it and no matter how much complaining I do I've finally just determined that none of the problems are going to get fixed. Ubisoft only cares about making money, they don't actually care about their customers.

xNBK flashback
02-19-2017, 08:00 AM
i think it has something to do with steam coz i bought through steam and it wont work but my friends who hav it through uplay r fine

Sharp-S
02-20-2017, 05:24 PM

When i try to open club.ubisoft.com it also does not load anything on my browser. so my challenges wont load and the ubisoft club just gives me a blank white page??

RenKillem
02-20-2017, 05:44 PM
I was able to log into club.ubisoft.com now. It doesn't work in firefox for whatever reason, I had to use Opera. It didn't fix the problem, the Valentines Day challenges are still stuck on 0% and I never got the SAT challenge charm. Before the meltdown of the ubisoft servers, there always has been issues with the challenges. Often I finished one but it unlocked way later when I almost finished it twice. Even this forum is bloddy slow and often spits out errors when you try to post something. Ubisoft should be bankrupt by now if you look at their server/network structure but there seems to be enough people generating money to allow them to keep going like there's no problem at all.

Perry_Nguyen
03-08-2017, 03:54 PM
I'm having the same issue now...

QCM_AGENT
03-08-2017, 04:10 PM
Same here with commonwealth week, no challenges are updating.

QCM_AGENT
03-09-2017, 08:44 PM
It's working now !!!

Onyx1210
03-21-2018, 01:21 AM
Whenever I try to start a challenge it tells me that they cannot be started

Ubi-Trippn
03-21-2018, 03:23 PM
Are you able to accept the challenge from this site ?
https://club.ubisoft.com/en-GB/game/rainbow-six-siege/PC/challenges

BENOLITION
06-09-2018, 02:06 AM
Same style problem here

IMAstudios
07-14-2018, 03:15 PM
To fix this you must set the challenge on the ubisoft website then complete it, once done click collect rewards then it will appear.