PDA

View Full Version : Sprinting needs to cost stamina

ausknipsr
02-12-2017, 01:10 PM
... or at least have an extra cooldown which would solve some problems regarding elimination mode and also would add more depth to the overall gameplay.

Illyrian_King
02-12-2017, 04:31 PM
No please not ^^

Don't want to arrive a fight and have a grey screen because of my stamina

Tillo.
02-12-2017, 04:33 PM
Haha all these threads I can't kill because I don't know how to finish a running hero threads make me laugh.

ausknipsr
02-12-2017, 04:47 PM
Haha all these threads I can't kill because I don't know how to finish a running hero threads make me laugh.

Its entirely not about that. Im doing fine, my K/D is well in the positive, and i DO know how to finish a running hero.
The problem is that running around with a lot of armor should be a tactical thing, which you should not be able to do all the time. the moment you have to think about running or arriving more fit for combat would bring a lot more tactical depth into the game. and i think you should run out of stamina at some point because its annoying as **** to chase the last enemy hero alive around the ******* map. ;)

Zv1k0
02-12-2017, 04:50 PM
Its entirely not about that. Im doing fine, my K/D is well in the positive, and i DO know how to finish a running hero.
The problem is that running around with a lot of armor should be a tactical thing, which you should not be able to do all the time. the moment you have to think about running or arriving more fit for combat would bring a lot more tactical depth into the game. and i think you should run out of stamina at some point because its annoying as **** to chase the last enemy hero alive around the ******* map. ;)

Not to mention the realism that would bring in. Who can sprint that long? Especially with all the heavy armor and weaponry on you...

Tillo.
02-12-2017, 04:59 PM
Learn the map and figure out a shortcut.
Realism? Yeah it is realistic to heal yourself, instant call an airstrike and stuff...jeez this is not a realistic tactical gladiator game.

niki353
02-12-2017, 05:13 PM
... or at least have an extra cooldown which would solve some problems regarding elimination mode and also would add more depth to the overall gameplay.

Its better this way because of idiots that play 4v1, and I bet 100 Bucks that 60% in this forum are one of those people. Its better with no cost because he wont stand a chance.

davedxd
02-12-2017, 05:21 PM
Yeah sure, whats the point in being an assassin and have low health and light armor if you can't outrun your enemies, lmao, people cry over the weirdest things..

''look at me, im a peacekeeper, im faster than my enemies in combat, but somehow i get slowed down when im not in a fight..''

Archaous
02-12-2017, 05:26 PM
i think there shud be a stamina bar, and then a seperate sprinting bar, and assassins can sprint more than conquerers etc

davedxd
02-12-2017, 05:28 PM
i think there shud be a stamina bar, and then a seperate sprinting bar, and assassins can sprint more than conquerers etc

you cant comeback from a game with a freaking sprinting bar dude, use your brain and think...conquerors, wardens, raiders, war lords and etc wouldnt even run with a sprinting bar based on their heavy weight..

Archaous
02-12-2017, 08:18 PM
doesnt need to be so taxing as u imagine, easily clear from one side of the map to the other in 1 sprint, and about 3/4 as a heavy, takes about 5-6 seconds of standing still to fully regen etc, just takes away that perma run around the map to survive for timeout.

Gnarxly
02-12-2017, 08:37 PM
No ty, not fun in my book.

Sh4lyir
02-12-2017, 08:37 PM
It wouldn't add any depth, only slow down the game. If sprinting would use stamina, it would affect everyone, so You wouldn't be able to chase effectively anyway.

frank1ller
02-12-2017, 08:43 PM
Yeah sure, whats the point in being an assassin and have low health and light armor if you can't outrun your enemies, lmao, people cry over the weirdest things..

''look at me, im a peacekeeper, im faster than my enemies in combat, but somehow i get slowed down when im not in a fight..''

Why would you run away in the first place? people always fnd dumbs reasons to not bring change into a game.

NOTE; the game is called ''For honor''

Drekle
02-12-2017, 08:58 PM
How about just not allow it to generate stamina. Then people cant just run and roll and run and roll all day.

Snow901
02-12-2017, 11:00 PM
I disagree, making sprint cost stamina would slow the pace of the game down a whole lot and make gameplay less thrilling overall. Sprinting works well as is.

Snow901
02-12-2017, 11:02 PM
Why would you run away in the first place? people always fnd dumbs reasons to not bring change into a game.

NOTE; the game is called ''For honor''

The devs probably called it that because they knew how many memes it would spring up; check out the sub reddit if you don't believe lol