PDA

View Full Version : For Honor Bug Report

joshnoll303
02-12-2017, 12:11 PM
When ever I want to change the visual setting from borderless windowed mode to fullscreen it switches back without my control

Biocoast
02-12-2017, 12:13 PM
First of all there is a Technical page for this, but i had this with windowless, and pressing the "Reset to standard" Button fixed it for me. Don't know if it will help you though

Freede101
02-12-2017, 07:41 PM
This bug causes your mouse pointer to look like a normal one and stay visible while in a match which is pretty annoying, it's caused bu simply pressing Shift+f2 When you've done that to maybe accept a gameinvite it stays like that untill you restart the game

CrossRoads7
02-12-2017, 07:50 PM
Wont work, i ve tried a bunch of "solutions" posted all over the net, nothing works for me neither

ZiO_BestiaSadic
02-22-2017, 10:03 AM
when a conqueror charges a heavy on you and he throw that attach to you it is coming from a certain direction and then when it is about to hit you the side changes without any sense, the game tip says that the conqueror cannot make any feint and also I never saw any PG in the game throwing an attack to a side and changing direction without a cancel, that again the conqueror can't do. Something similar happens with the kensei upper unblockable attack, but I am not sure about the kensei. Based on the fact that I faced quite a bunch of conquerors and only 2 of them did it I do think it's a bug and some people are exploiting it, or maybe it's lag based; I saw many people online lagging on purpose when they are losing a match. Does anyone have a reasonable explaination or is it actually a bug?

HNR_MadWars
02-22-2017, 10:13 AM
Do you guys know that hacks like this gets advertised on youtube and f.....ing destroys the Game. Iam rlly tired to see ppl that use sth like this. Pls do something against it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dp8IHhZMtOI (For Honor Bot Assistant - Auto Block, Guard Break, Dodge & Attack)

and the owners Site
http://wallhax.com/hacks/for-honor-hack/

I saw severly PPl use it or dont move and f...ing blockin evrything u throw @ them. It makes me really angry and sad and i dont know why ppl use it in the first place.

AirZza20
05-14-2017, 03:47 AM
I dont know if this is a bug or bad map making but if you play on High Fort and you are on the attacking side, you can get throw off the side of the cliff behide you by warlords and you cant fight back at all.

ScreamJex
07-17-2017, 02:47 AM
When centurion brings down shinobi from his long range heavy or guardbreak, he can attack after the knockdown heavy. Centurion does the knockdown heavy leap and shinobi can follow up with an unblock able/unparryable light or double light, even out of stamina. I don't know if this is a glitch or input into the game but it is unfair. I experienced this a couple of minutes ago(was the first time I had seen it) and it really tipped the balance of the fights.

MoonBloodRaven
02-06-2018, 12:19 PM
On dominion match search it says that there is very high player activity, but to find a match takes 10 min ~.

After match is completed and winner is declared server/match stops, but nobody are sent to scoreboard thus finishing the match, even after host himself is forced to leave by quitting match, thus resulting everyone to quit and receive matchmaking penalty.

DrewStormdale
02-18-2018, 03:01 PM
The idle mask effect for conqueror clips with rimmed helmets and ornaments please fix thanks

rick.013
02-19-2018, 08:57 PM
I can't customize my shaman or highlander it doesn't do anything, when I click the customize button. Could anyone help me?

ValknautYT
02-20-2018, 04:20 AM
when you're in offensive form as highlander and use the light, switch stances, then try to use the emote quickly it forces highlander out of offensive form instead of using the emote. as someone who uses his offensive emote physiologically it got me killed on many occasions because i end up trying to get back to offensive for with out noticing i went out of it.

ES-FancyCow
02-21-2018, 05:03 AM
So there's been this really annoying glitch where when I close the game (through the exit to desktop on main menu) the menu music still plays until I restart my computer. It also considers me as playing For Honour on steam when this happens. This has been happening all week and I have no idea why this might be happening. Is anyone else experiencing this or could it be a problem on my end?

Soldier_of_Dawn
02-21-2018, 11:18 AM
For Honour Menu Music Still Playing When I Exit The Game
So there's been this really annoying glitch where when I close the game (through the exit to desktop on main menu) the menu music still plays until I restart my computer. It also considers me as playing For Honour on steam when this happens. This has been happening all week and I have no idea why this might be happening. Is anyone else experiencing this or could it be a problem on my end?

I have the same problem on Uplay. The game doesn't fully terminate when I exit the game. I need use Task Manager to fully terminate it.