PDA

View Full Version : For Honor on Steam, but already downloaded beta on Uplay Help/Tips

SwiftStriker15
02-12-2017, 12:05 PM
hey, i need help, so i have played the open and the closed beta and so i have 3/4 or 2/3 of for honor already downloaded. And i have already pre-ordered the deluxe edition on steam and today i look on steam and i could pre-load the complete version of for honor, but here is my problem my internet data is average and speed is a little over average. And if i re-download all of for honor i wont have any data left or go over the limit. is there any way i can move the already downloaded for honor beta files to steam so i dont have to download all of it again. Plus if i played the closed beta and got the reward how do i get it if i use steam and not uplay. Cheers

Biocoast
02-12-2017, 12:10 PM
Ubisoft games usually run on Uplay, even if you purchased it over Steam. Atleast as far as i know, R6 atleast requires you to have Uplay

SwiftStriker15
02-12-2017, 12:16 PM
Ubisoft games usually run on Uplay, even if you purchased it over Steam. Atleast as far as i know, R6 atleast requires you to have Uplay

i opened the pre-downlaod info and it said 36.65 GB and it would take 19 Hr 49min at 372kb/sec, would you suggest that it might download uplay and would allow me to sign in to this "SwiftStriker" account and then uplay will download the rest.