PDA

View Full Version : I prefer duelling over conquest

Midnight Cubes
02-12-2017, 11:45 AM
Duelling requires actual skill whereas the conquest mode does not. Conquest is just "Hey all 4 of us leap on a single target"

Shukr4n
02-12-2017, 11:50 AM
conquest goal is to keep more territories than opponent

duel means kill opponent.

maybe u should understand the basis of the gamemode before..

Midnight_Cubes
02-12-2017, 11:54 AM
conquest goal is to keep more territories than opponent

duel means kill opponent.

maybe u should understand the basis of the gamemode before..

I think he knows the difference. No need to be condescending

Shukr4n
02-12-2017, 11:56 AM

IF he knew he would not be pointing that fallace argument "4v1" right because of the gamemode goal.

if 4 opponents on 4 are on you killing you, what are 3 your teammates doing if not capturing every other point?

please..

CoyoteXStarrk
02-12-2017, 12:00 PM

He HAS to be condescending.

How else can he feel good about himself on the internet?

Shukr4n
02-12-2017, 12:12 PM
He HAS to be condescending.

How else can he feel good about himself on the internet?

reading all your replyes on this forum today i think u are a bit salty. for whatever reason. maybe take a break..

Salty_Tincan
02-12-2017, 12:23 PM
reading all your replyes on this forum today i think u are a bit salty. for whatever reason. maybe take a break..

Nope... Maybe? BAKA!

CoyoteXStarrk
02-12-2017, 12:27 PM

Nice deflecting champ lol

Brave_Thunder
02-12-2017, 01:06 PM
I feel the same.Loving the 1v1 and 2v2,but I totally hate dominion since people keep running when they have low health or gank you together.I know that the focus of the mode is to cap zones rather than killing the opponents,that's why 1v1 is better:this game has an awesome combat system,capping zones is a boring matter of teamwork just any other moba out there.

Midnight_Cubes
02-12-2017, 01:40 PM
IF he knew he would not be pointing that fallace argument "4v1" right because of the gamemode goal.

if 4 opponents on 4 are on you killing you, what are 3 your teammates doing if not capturing every other point?

please..

You mean when all 4 of them run off on low health and gank.

The idea is to get to 1k points so you can finish the round
Capture points boost your points but you get points from kills too and its kinda impossible to get those kills when they run off every 2 minutes