PDA

View Full Version : The stupidity of the current order system (daily missions)

GoodOldSalty
02-12-2017, 09:56 AM
Players SHOULD be rewarded just for play the game , and they should be rewarded for play the game the way they want.

but the current order system FORCE the players to play the game modes / classes they dont want to play, even AI games !!! if they dont play, they have a huge sense of losing because they cant get those reward that is suppose to a "reward for playing the game".

my suggestion:

1 - remove the AI games in the order. why the hell you put AI games intor this ? dont you want to encourage PVP more in the game?

2 - remove all class restriction in the order. all order action should be able to complete by any class.

3 - add new orders that doesnt required specifically classes/game mode.

thoughts people ?

DrExtrem
02-12-2017, 09:59 AM
They put ai games into is, because AI games are a ln important factor.
Right now, the AI is stronger, that most players and I doubt, that it will change.

I would prefer to get rid of the pvp/ai restriction on the orders and let people decide wich mode they want to play.

Gnarxly
02-12-2017, 10:04 AM
Players SHOULD be rewarded just for play the game , and they should be rewarded for play the game the way they want.

but the current order system FORCE the players to play the game modes / classes they dont want to play, even AI games !!! if they dont play, they have a huge sense of losing because they cant get those reward that is suppose to a "reward for playing the game".

my suggestion:

1 - remove the AI games in the order. why the hell you put AI games intor this ? dont you want to encourage PVP more in the game?

2 - remove all class restriction in the order. all order action should be able to complete by any class.

thoughts people ?

You play for fun or for orders?

Yefrign
02-13-2017, 02:18 AM
I want MORE AI orders because unlike many people I have no interest in PvP.

I'd rather the orders NOT have a PvP/AI requirement and just be challenges in general. "do X in Y" etc etc.

Ragnar---
02-13-2017, 02:21 AM
I want MORE AI orders because unlike many people I have no interest in PvP.

I'd rather the orders NOT have a PvP/AI requirement and just be challenges in general. "do X in Y" etc etc.

It makes sense for these orders to be able to be completed against either Ai and players. Everybody wins this way.

GNASHSAMA
02-13-2017, 02:22 AM
Most AI are smarter than actual players, to a certain extent.

TarunaMeow
02-13-2017, 02:25 AM
I can agree with the idea of removing the Player/AI requirement. I play both modes, but it would indeed be nice to be able to choose.

tcs1991.ts
02-13-2017, 02:27 AM

my suggestion:

thoughts people ?

You aren't FORCED to do anything. If you don't want to fight AI don't. Do the other orders.

Xanthus730
02-13-2017, 02:53 AM
I wish less of the orders were locked to certain game modes. I ended up with like 1/2 or more of my orders for elimination...which I despise. Any other game mode is fine, just PLEASE not elimination. Maybe some way to discard/re-draw a few orders per day would be helpful?

devoid_Of_Funk
02-13-2017, 04:55 AM
i'm pretty sure the orders will change with the release. the orders were specific about class so they could get feedback. matches against ai were in there to possibly range ai difficulty compared to general player base. also the p2p system did a better job of not dropping a match against ai than players.

Tillo.
02-13-2017, 07:12 AM
Sometimes you stick with a hero and thanks to these orders you try another one. When we had to use a vanguard hero I picked Kensei, always thought he was slow and ugly but he surprised me and now I think he's pretty good. I was unlucky through both closed and open betas to fight against a good Kensei. The same goes with the game modes: "in dominion gear matters so I don't like it" bah grow a pair ffs you deserve an Archie's slap: https://youtu.be/2N7NTHSdquw

XxKILLASEEDxX
02-13-2017, 07:26 AM
The orders were obviously intended to force players to step outside the box. Sure the first hero you picked may be your favorite, but in war it helps to kno the strength and weaknesses of your opponents. Playing with everyone gives you the opportunity to learn this. And let's be honest, most people would've never tried other heroes if not for the inclination of gaining more steel.

I think the order system is awesome and see it's purpose, and when orders came that I didn't like I jus wouldn't play those orders, simple!

Vikko2
02-13-2017, 09:15 AM
I would agree that allowing Orders to be completed in either Player vs Player or Player vs AI at the user's discretion would be the best compromise.

I had a lot of trouble during the Open Beta completing Elimination/Dominion matches due to people leaving upon death one after the other and causing the match to error. Not sure if I was alone on this, though.

Some of my friends need more practice, too, and I don't think it's fair to force less experienced players who may or may not have zero interest in PvP for whatever reason to play it just to earn a decent amount of money each day. We are paying for this, after all, and I think it'd be fair because then everyone gets to play what they want without being hindered from earning money. That- and people who aren't as experienced and are training on AI don't have to impair teams of people who have been playing PvP for a longer time just for an Elimination/Domination Order.

I would say if it doesn't harm anybody, letting people pick PvP or VS AI is fine.