PDA

View Full Version : Male Valyrie?

Naphta1ene.
02-12-2017, 07:47 AM
I dont know if anybody else have experienced this as well or not, but a few matches I've had ago, I went up against a level 8 Valkyrie that is actually a male.

He keeps spamming the spin to win quad attack move in every rounds and I was only able to win one of them by throwing him off a bridge. It seems a little unfair too, since the attack covers so much ground while the map doesn't have that much of it.

Anyways, let me know if any of you have ever gotten matched up with odd characters.

Naphta1ene.
02-12-2017, 07:53 AM
my bad, it was a berserker

Yefrign
02-13-2017, 02:26 AM
yes there was no Valkyrie in the beta's.

there will be 2 gender "locked" classes in each faction.

Peacekeeper is female only. Lawbringer is male only.

Warlord is male only. Valkyrie female only.

Soguki (however you spell it) male only and Nobushi Female only.

all the other classes are not gender specific. so you can be whatever gender you like for those.

SirKektheDank
02-13-2017, 02:44 AM
Soguki (however you spell it) male only

Where is the love for thicc? None. Ubisoft has officially ruined this game. I am not giving them another cent of my money until I get my thicc Shugoki tiddies.

AkenoKobayashi
02-13-2017, 05:25 AM
Thank the gods. I was hoping that I wouldn't be fighting a big, sweaty, Aunt B Shugoki with a giant spiked stick.

CrestfallenNito
02-13-2017, 05:34 AM
I personally would've preferred it if there weren't gender locked classes. I just don't really get the point, it's basically just laziness on Ubisoft's part

Bob__Gnarly
02-13-2017, 06:05 AM
I personally would've preferred it if there weren't gender locked classes. I just don't really get the point, it's basically just laziness on Ubisoft's part

Agreed.

Looking forward to using the Valkyrie class, but a bit bummed that it's gender locked.

T_Djinn_T
02-13-2017, 06:10 AM
Agreed.

Looking forward to using the Valkyrie class, but a bit bummed that it's gender locked.

Valkyrie
In Norse mythology, a valkyrie is one of a host of female figures who choose those who may die in battle and those who may live

Valkyrie is Female only. Not in game. In ALL counts of Mythology and any form of history. There's no such thing as a female Valkyrie. That would be called a Spartan...
If you're agreeing that being historically correct is lazy. Then the counter argument is them allowing "Male" Valkyrie is lazy because they didn't bother doing research.

GNASHSAMA
02-13-2017, 06:33 AM
Where is the love for thicc? None. Ubisoft has officially ruined this game. I am not giving them another cent of my money until I get my thicc Shugoki tiddies.

Shugoki will be in the game at launch. The same goes for the Lawbringers. When they arrive, pray you have done no wrong.

Bob__Gnarly
02-13-2017, 07:25 AM
Valkyrie
In Norse mythology, a valkyrie is one of a host of female figures who choose those who may die in battle and those who may live

Valkyrie is Female only. Not in game. In ALL counts of Mythology and any form of history. There's no such thing as a female Valkyrie. That would be called a Spartan...
If you're agreeing that being historically correct is lazy. Then the counter argument is them allowing "Male" Valkyrie is lazy because they didn't bother doing research.

Haha I know valkyries were females according to the mythology, but I wish the class was simply named something else and not gender locked.