PDA

View Full Version : Peacekeeper deserves to die

DodgerXD
02-12-2017, 07:41 AM
^

Hispanic_Weeb
02-12-2017, 07:48 AM
The majority of them are bad in that they'll feed you revenge easily and perform easy to read lunges. I don't understand the bleed complaints, I've never had a problem

SerArthur-Dayne
02-12-2017, 07:52 AM
Im going to take a wild guess and say that youre salty that one slapped you pink in multiplayer...
and now you thought youd come here and tell us about how the class must be broken if it beat you, and that it couldnt be that you need to get better at a game that most people are still only learning to play.

Damonrodes
02-12-2017, 08:13 AM
They generally do die unless they run, those bastard are fast as **** lol. That's probably my only gripe with them. Don't let them grab you or dash thrust and it's all over. The rest of the moves are easily blockable.

Brave_Thunder
02-12-2017, 09:19 AM
I sincerely don't know why the hate against pk.She's one of the hardest heroes to use if you don't spam.If your game is just:jump,heavy,combo 2 stab,Rinse and repeat,then yes they can be annoyng.But if you try and fight without spamming,she's all about parry and deflect, while having the worst range in every fight.If you find frustrating playng against her,try her vs bot to understand how she works (if you are reasonable).If you're not...I'll have fun if I ever meet you in a 1v1.