PDA

View Full Version : Stop whining about ganking and fiestas and teaming in 4v4 deathmatch.

Greengrunt
02-12-2017, 07:17 AM
The mode has powerups for a reason, theres quite a few of them around, and they seem to be very powerful, maybe too powerful. This means you can run from your initial opponent to get a powerup or 2, then if you were chased, you could 1v1 them if your comfortable with that, or you could look to team up and gank with your allies, thats fine and intended aswell, some classes excel in 1v1, and some classes excel in teamplay, just stop crying and let it happen, If you cant handle the bloodbath go back to your 1v1 duel que all day every day, because some of us prefer to play a team game so if you join a team game mode, dont cry about ur stupid duel 1v1 preference, thanks.

RatedChaotic
02-12-2017, 08:35 AM
Some excel in 1v1 some excel in team play? Seriously dude listen to yourself. You can do team or solo with any hero in this game. Each has their strengths and weaknesses no matter what mode or in a team or not. Smoke another one bro!

Brave_Thunder
02-12-2017, 09:27 AM
I'm fine with that.It's fine to gank me 3v1.But then don't cry when I run and stab you around corner with my PK and you die for bleeding.You want your team to help you,I'll consider it as a dishonorable action and play accordingly.

Greengrunt
02-12-2017, 10:58 PM
How is ganking dishonorable when the game mode is 4v4, look at league of legends or dota or any moba, its 5v5. The jungler 2v1 ganking solo lanes is dishonorable? no because its 5v5, both teams have a jungler, its fair. Bot lane is 2v2, do you think support fights support and adc fights adc? no, they both focus fire 2v1 either support or adc, OMG THATS DISHONORABLE?? cry more pls. This game is just like any other team vs team game in that sense, just cuz its called "for honor" isnt gonna make everyone respect 1v1 or even want to 1v1, it doesnt work like that, so quit crying people.

Vulgorn
02-12-2017, 11:08 PM
What mostly gets my goat about these people is they refuse to do anything while *****ing about it. I've had multiple matches time out because people just wanted to go 1v1 when there was one guy left, then the team with the more players won regardless. It's a waste of everyone's time.

Zv1k0
02-12-2017, 11:39 PM
How is ganking dishonorable when the game mode is 4v4, look at league of legends or dota or any moba, its 5v5. The jungler 2v1 ganking solo lanes is dishonorable? no because its 5v5, both teams have a jungler, its fair. Bot lane is 2v2, do you think support fights support and adc fights adc? no, they both focus fire 2v1 either support or adc, OMG THATS DISHONORABLE?? cry more pls. This game is just like any other team vs team game in that sense, just cuz its called "for honor" isnt gonna make everyone respect 1v1 or even want to 1v1, it doesnt work like that, so quit crying people.

Its not the name of the game but what is game about. Name just adds to it. If you won a 1v1 fight in this time you were something more or atleast you earned respect. Its was a honorable thing to accept 1v1 fight in hopeless situation. You are mentioning league of legends which is completely out of the context here. So let me go out of context and mention game of thrones. So many 1v1 fights just to get respect or just to show that you can do it and defeat the man you despise. So i dont know why do people think that because of the name For honor people want to fight honorably. Game of thrones? No honor in name but lots of it in actuall series. Because its the same thing. Sure in middle of the battle you dont expect this to happen...

Dont get me wrong im on no ones side here. I dont care of i get ganked by 2 or 3 people, actually i like it cause its a great feeling if i somehow manage to win that encounter. But at the same time, this is not a war with thousands of soldiers clashing in the battlefield. Its 4v4. I understand if there is 2v1 situation in 4v4 game mode and they both throw everything at poor lonely guy becuase its actually a chance to kill them both or atleast 1 and revive someone. But 3v1 or 4v1? I mean come on atleast give him a chance. :) At the end of the day, we are playing games for fun, and is fun with 4 people bashing at 1 guy at once? Its not fun for anyone...