PDA

View Full Version : Quitting

drinkmyblasphem
02-12-2017, 05:46 AM
I really do hope that there will be a penalty for leaving in the middle of a game. Far too many people have been leaving during matches, which so far totally screws up the match and messes everyone else up.

Zmoney518
02-12-2017, 09:13 AM
I really do hope that there will be a penalty for leaving in the middle of a game. Far too many people have been leaving during matches, which so far totally screws up the match and messes everyone else up.

A novel concept. Yes UBI please implement an enforcement method to punish consumers because your matchmaking innovation didn't work out.

Pass.

DaCosmicSloth
02-12-2017, 09:31 AM
like a 50% reduction in post game rewards XP and steel etc for the next hour (Of game play ) or some number of games after.

HarambeVendetta
02-12-2017, 09:43 AM
Sorry but no.
I don't want to be penalized for leaving a half lost match i just hotjoined, or joining a brawl or any game mode with afk teammates. Nobody should be penalized, when it's common sense to leave, and they can't really make a system where the game can decide if it's ok or not to leave.

CoyoteXStarrk
02-12-2017, 09:46 AM
Yeah screw that.

I will NOT be punished for leaving a lobby where the host is lagging like hell.

I will NOT be punished for leaving a game where my team has no idea how to play

On a side note I do love how easy it is to quit a match and immediately get into another one. The turnaroumd time is fantastic.

CoyoteXStarrk
02-12-2017, 09:47 AM
like a 50% reduction in post game rewards XP and steel etc for the next hour (Of game play ) or some number of games after.

So you think I should be punished for leaving a match that I just joined and we are being destroyed?

Or if I join a match and the host is lagging like crazy and I can't hit anything?

Tenmar
02-12-2017, 09:50 AM

The majority of people "leaving" matches aren't leaving. They are being disconnected because this game is a mesh Peer to Peer. So, everyone is the host and if someone doesn't receive the data from another host, they will most likely be disconnected and could cause others to disconnect.

Don't cast aspersions or punishments when you assume malice and don't actually know the root of the problem.