PDA

View Full Version : your crappy game

Khels
02-12-2017, 05:16 AM
So..... I love the concept of this game but you dirty executive pieces of crap deserve the worst of anything. As a PC player I constantly have issues of my controller going nuts and not working correctly.... You sit there and overcharge for games with this kind of pier to pier server crap just to make a few extra bucks.......;. I honestly just wish that companies like this would stop destroying anything good..... its all a percentage to you greedy little sacks of crap. You want to throw something out and make the most possible as fast as possible and when i think about it the only thing you useless people deserve is a fist to the mouth because you are constantly destroying any true art in making games..... I detest class action lawsuits and anything of that nature but the way you and other companies treat people..... I am sure you "calculated" these losses and are ok with a certain percentage profit and will be happy just like every other sack of **** company out there. I truly would rather see any company like Ubisoft and EA fold over and die miserably before anything else.. you let games become overflowing with cheaters because you suck. **** you and die in a fire

UbiJurassic
02-12-2017, 05:32 AM
We are closing this thread due to flaming. (No pun intended)