PDA

View Full Version : Rage quitters

Xantos214
02-12-2017, 05:11 AM
Seriously need to put some type of game delay for rage quitters. As soon as the raging starts the game fails and we mostly all get kicked, so yea.

PendragonArtura
02-12-2017, 05:42 AM
Most of time when more than one guy leave in a battle, that's connexion issue, not rage quit. Few time my game freezed with a connexion error so I had to leave.

Also, when someone rage quit, he is replaced by a bot with his supposed skill. A bot lvl 1 for a new player, lvl 2 for a average one, and a lvl 3 for a veteran.

Few time I disconnected in brawl 2V2 with friend. My friend told me the bot replacing me was OP as ****.

So for your team, if someone rage quit, that's not a big deal. The bot could even be better than the ragger.

Tillo.
02-12-2017, 06:06 AM
This will sound so noob but anyways, my friends and I were totally killing the other team, right before 1k points in dominion enemy team quit, they were all replaced by bots and they beat us haha

RatedChaotic
02-12-2017, 07:10 AM
Personally I prefer to fight lvl 2 and lvl3 bots over players right now. My son and I have had more rage quits on us than good fights. Just a headache so we play alot of bots. After a while it should change. I hope.

Tillo.
02-12-2017, 07:19 AM
Yeah they are more challenging than many people :D
However we were close to winning the match they leave and then we lose? In every other game when the enemy forfeits you win. I think that we will be able to chose if ppl can be replaced by bots in the end game, we will see. Right now is bs.