PDA

View Full Version : nerfs that need to happen.

StillbornTitan
02-12-2017, 04:07 AM
I'm not 1 to complain but yet here I am. there are a few things that need to get nerfed, poison from the POS peacekeeper need to get nerfed. I play conqueror and that grab and stab should not take 2-3 bars of health away from me. the Viking throw needs to get nerfed as well that is trash. people dashing to the side and back while in guard stance needs to drain stamina as well... I'm sure over half the comments will say get good blah blah blah. but lets be honest there is **** that needs to get fixed. oh and either nerf samurai damage or speed as well.

SeanBaker9889
02-12-2017, 04:10 AM
I 100% agree about the Raider's throw. The Raider also has way too much stamina for the amount of damage he puts out and how fast his attacks are. And the berserker is just unfair because, like the peacekeeper, their attacks are too fast and extremely hard to block and nearly impossible to counter.

ArantirQc
02-15-2017, 06:46 AM
I 100% agree about the Raider's throw. The Raider also has way too much stamina for the amount of damage he puts out and how fast his attacks are. And the berserker is just unfair because, like the peacekeeper, their attacks are too fast and extremely hard to block and nearly impossible to counter.

u kidding right? raider is one of the weakest class in the game atm

his attack are very predictable, his unblockable attack is easy to parry and to dodge as well, about the throw just practice to deny a guard break and dont stay near a cliff/spike/fire(just like for every character with decent crowd control)and besides he cannot use a heavy attack after a throw they are so slow that u can get back up and block it which is already a big advantage since he can only rely on light attack 90% of the time, and about the stamina its just fair for a big and slow character to have more of it or else it would be literally impossible to keep up with fast character like orochi/peacekeeper/nabushi, which are already dificult to deal with in general

Eleanor-Ripley
02-15-2017, 06:54 AM
The nobuchi(?) Bleed needs to be toned down or changed.
When it becomes a viable tactic to poison and run of, somethings wrong

ArantirQc
02-15-2017, 07:12 AM
The nobuchi(?) Bleed needs to be toned down or changed.
When it becomes a viable tactic to poison and run of, somethings wrong

totally agree, most of my fights against nobushi so far are mostly bleed spam and run, at least if they would reduce the range a bit so its actually possible to counter after a block...

rcwd
02-15-2017, 07:14 AM
Peacekeepers already been nerfed. have you even played the full game?

oitherecy
02-15-2017, 07:39 AM
I'll agree that the poison is a wonky mechanic. And the fact that you cant use a guard break to interrupt attacks feels clunky(i imagine it'd be a nightmare if you could though). i feel the game is fair i main shugoki. And as long as i'm not a suck butt or get ganked. i can normally do quite well even in 2v1's. play well peeps and have fun.
:p:p

Biocoast
02-15-2017, 07:45 AM
I don't think PK is the problem really, its the new counter guardbreak mechanic that is so hard to pull off, making it so much easier for PK to actually stab someone. PK is not OP, she has her weaknesses and hits like a wet nudel otherwise if you take her bleed away.

Masked_Yurei
02-15-2017, 07:53 AM
I don't think PK is the problem really, its the new counter guardbreak mechanic that is so hard to pull off, making it so much easier for PK to actually stab someone. PK is not OP, she has her weaknesses and hits like a wet nudel otherwise if you take her bleed away.

Peacekeeper is overpowered, like every class in this game in the hands of an abusive player. Learn the meta, instead of calling for buffs that will destroy things even more.

taera21
02-15-2017, 07:54 AM
Peace keeper bleed is not the problem
Nobushi is
But both and all other assassin has the problem with running away
There is no way to catch them if you play other class
All Assasin even with no Stamina can just back dash nearly as fast as other class running but have I frame
You just bleed and runaway

Eleanor-Ripley
02-15-2017, 08:20 AM
Peace keeper bleed is not the problem
Nobushi is
But both and all other assassin has the problem with running away
There is no way to catch them if you play other class
All Assasin even with no Stamina can just back dash nearly as fast as other class running but have I frame
You just bleed and runaway
Definately this. The synergy between poison/dash availabillity is the real culprit.
I dont mind assassins being fast. Its their trademark. But combined with a DOT its too much.
Change the dot to a "mark of death" or other named debuff and everythings fine.

Sidenote;
Aint it funny that 9/10 claims of OP classes are about classes that are easy to play decently? I bet if those who play hard classes practised more, we'd see less OP posts.
Just a thought :)

rcwd
02-15-2017, 08:38 AM
Peacekeeper is overpowered, like every class in this game in the hands of an abusive player. Learn the meta, instead of calling for buffs that will destroy things even more.

Try reading that again there champ, he wasnt calling for a buff he was explaining why scrubs like you and op think Pks are op