PDA

View Full Version : Matchmaking has a huge flaw

SeanBaker9889
02-12-2017, 04:06 AM
The matchmaking for the betas (which I participated in both) are extremely broken. During a matchmaking screen, everyone should be familiar with the icon that indicates the game is searching for players with your skill level. Apparently not. Now, I am not saying this because I'm not good at the game and I'm just a sore loser. I'm saying this because my friends and I being put up against entire teams of high level players. There's no chance for us to even enjoy the game and have any positive feedback if we just keep losing every single time. It's incredibly annoying and I'll definitely be returning the game if this issue is present in the full release version. This beta is a waste of a lot of people's f*****g time.

droper66
02-12-2017, 04:13 AM
Smurfs and bad matchmaking exist in pretty much all games. I've gone up against higher ranks and destroyed them with lowbies. It will take some time for players to spread to their ladder level.

Drekle
02-12-2017, 04:21 AM
Well matchmaking is also broken if you are playing a new character. :*(

eskimoform
02-12-2017, 04:26 AM
player level isnt indicative of skill, and this early on matchmaking isnt going to be meaningful as players really spread out.
im sure there are some flaws, but its far too early to really get into