PDA

View Full Version : Amazon Physical Pre-order not coming till 16th

H3adl3ssChicken
02-12-2017, 03:59 AM
In the past as a Prime member I've always just selected the default 2-day delivery, and the game has arrived on release date. Now it's saying it won't arrive until the 16th....
I was just wondering if this has happened to anyone else. Is this just a hiccup in the system? Will the game still get to us on the 14th, or are we fated to have to wait until the 16th and whenever our respective mail carriers decide to show up.

Any information you can provide is appreciated. Thank you in advance.

P.S.: Not sure if this info is necessary, but I ordered the physical copy because there was a $20 discount off the Gold Edition if you used Amazon Prime... Perhaps that extra 2 days is my penance for the discount?

Drekle
02-12-2017, 05:11 AM
Ill be prestige 2 by then... Digital Download FTW....

Zaknon
02-12-2017, 11:41 AM
Physical copies in 2017 LUL

Biocoast
02-12-2017, 11:45 AM
In the past as a Prime member I've always just selected the default 2-day delivery, and the game has arrived on release date. Now it's saying it won't arrive until the 16th....
I was just wondering if this has happened to anyone else. Is this just a hiccup in the system? Will the game still get to us on the 14th, or are we fated to have to wait until the 16th and whenever our respective mail carriers decide to show up.

Any information you can provide is appreciated. Thank you in advance.

P.S.: Not sure if this info is necessary, but I ordered the physical copy because there was a $20 discount off the Gold Edition if you used Amazon Prime... Perhaps that extra 2 days is my penance for the discount?

Likely just a fail on amazons side, as far as i know you are promised by them that they will deliver by release day. Don't know what you can do now though, maybe learn for the future or cancel pre-order/return it and get a key?

H3adl3ssChicken
02-12-2017, 04:38 PM
Thanks for the response guys. (even the sarcastic or mean ones) I'd be fine with a digital copy but that 20 bucks off is how I sold getting the Gold version to my wife, so I guess I'll sacrifice a couple of days of play for 30 day champion status.

And Drekle, you might be kidding, but I was prestige 1 at the end of the first day of open beta... Can't imagine going that hard 2 days in a row though. You DA MAN! :P

DemeDesu
02-12-2017, 04:42 PM
kind of feel bad for you chicken the time you get your copy i'll be around rep 2 or 3 haha will be nice to meet you on the battlefield ;D

H3adl3ssChicken
02-14-2017, 12:56 AM
No mine still says arriving Feb 14th.
Do you live on a small island in the middle of nowhere or something?

Even worse, I live in the second largest city in Oklahoma. Which is similar to being the second most attractive Eunuch, it's nice but it's certainly not getting you anywhere....

UPDATE: It does still say it won't ship until tomorrow and won't arrive until the 16th.

H3adl3ssChicken
02-14-2017, 07:09 PM
It's afternoon here on release day and there's still no tracking info. It has no indication it's even being shipped atm. I know there are far worse things in the world. I know this is a completely insular and entitled complaint. However it's also pretty entitled to take that much money for a pre-ordered video game that is primarily pvp, and then not offer delivery on the release date... I'll not post or complain again about this until the game actually arrives. I'm actually not too upset, but I kinda hope this serves as a warning for anyone else thinking of ordering through amazon. Good luck to you all in the game, and I'll hopefully see you all soon.