PDA

View Full Version : $79 Canadian is WAY too much for this game. Sorry I'll be waiting. Sale!

Duuklah
02-12-2017, 03:56 AM
I don't know. It's fun, but I just can't see myself spending $80 dollars + Canadian for this game.

There needs to be more moves and better character development through abilities and weapons/armour.

In addition I feel like Revenge needs a major revamp. You should only get revenge when outnumbered. It should give you MASSIVE boosts. You should defend ALL hits from your un-targetted attackers.

Getting gang banged in a game like this really ruins the fun. Once you start taking hits from 2 or 3 guys there is NOTHING you can do. BORING.

Also between sessions i see weird results from the game.

For example Vikings show + 6. Samurai -5. Then suddenly vikings lose 5 and samurai gain 7. I don't like the way the points work because I just dont believe the tooltip.

This game is worth $39 Canadian at most currently.

Duuk

Drekle
02-12-2017, 03:59 AM
I've been able to kill 4 guys alone at the end of a match. Revenge attempts to balance uneven match ups.

You're right though. This game isn't worth $60 USD either.

Duuklah
02-12-2017, 04:03 AM
I know that revenge is supposed to level the playing field. It needs to do more. People need to FEAR revenge.

Let them duel! If my guy loses ill step in and try to finish.

I think revenge needs to make you block every attack from whoever you arent targetting.

Cheers

Mid_Evil
02-12-2017, 04:04 AM
This isnt the full game. Its a partial beta. Can't say its not worth the money when you havent even seen the whole game.