PDA

View Full Version : Will any progress be lost? I need a pleasure as soon as possible

Mr.Heaven-
02-12-2017, 03:23 AM
When the game launches on 14th february, will we lose our level, our recruited heroes and all of our stuff and equipment? Is there a way to import our progress from the beta when the game will launch worldwide? I am nearly reputation 1 and I have so good gears, so it will be a shame to lose it all :(

UbiJurassic
02-12-2017, 03:34 AM
Unfortunately, progress made during the beta will not carry over into the final release of For Honor. If that changes, we will be sure to let everyone know on the forums and on our social media pages.

Fo1v
02-12-2017, 03:38 AM
Unfortunately, progress made during the beta will not carry over into the final release of For Honor. If that changes, we will be sure to let everyone know on the forums and on our social media pages.

My limited playtime during open beta is directly related to the impending wipe. I would be none-to-happy to find out one day beforehand that a wipe won't be taking place after everything I've read essentially insisting that a wipe will occur.

Take this with a grain of salt, I honestly wouldn't be infuriated one way or the other. I just like to compete in leveling with friends and such, and to be 5 or so days behind would just be a shame. PLEASE let us know sooner rather than later if there does end up being a change of direction in relation to the wipe.

SirKektheDank
02-12-2017, 03:51 AM
Don't we all need a pleasure?

Archaous
02-12-2017, 03:57 AM
agreed, make it fair for people who are saving themselves for the game release rather than burning out in the beta.

Vakris_One
02-12-2017, 04:09 AM
Don't we all need a pleasure?
Pleasure is OP.