PDA

View Full Version : Just launched an LFG to find groups. So tired of randoms!

beerocknyc
02-12-2017, 02:28 AM
We just launched an LFG (Looking for Group) for the community today. While I was playing the beta Thursday night and Friday, it become very clear I wanted to play with an organized group since I was yelling at the top of my lungs when some jackhole ran right past me and didn't rez my body like an asshat. :nonchalance:

Anyway, I hope the site helps you guys out. The game is so much better if you can find a team willing to work and communicate!

Come hang out: ForHonorLFG.com (http://ForHonorLFG.com)

We'd love your feedback!

PendragonArtura
02-12-2017, 02:33 AM
This site look cool. Gonna put my character on it

EDIT, you should allow to check more than one battle wish option. I mean I could want dominion, AND deathmatch, so the groups couldl be easier to make.

beerocknyc
02-12-2017, 02:41 AM
This site look cool. Gonna put my character on it

EDIT, you should allow to check more than one battle wish option. I mean I could want dominion, AND deathmatch, so the groups couldl be easier to make.

Thanks for the feedback! And with this game, I definitely see the need for this functionality. We'll look into building that in for when we launch our new site FTW.in (https://FTW.in) in the next two months.

Please spread the word! The site is only as good as the community and people using it! Thanks!

Mid_Evil
02-12-2017, 03:01 AM
In my opinion they should have a sticky or a sub part inside general discussion inside these forums for just that.

beerocknyc
02-12-2017, 07:34 AM
In my opinion they should have a sticky or a sub part inside general discussion inside these forums for just that.

Sure, but we like to think we make the process more efficient like being able to filter based on the activity you want to do, searching level, and linking out to Xbox so you can message a user directly in their console. Give it a shot! As more and more people use the site, it will work like the charm. Our LFG for Destiny greatly helped the community.