PDA

View Full Version : Steel gain in no comparison

HohesHaus
02-12-2017, 01:13 AM
So if you do dominion 4v4 you get round about 30 steel. Such a round does last at least 5 minutes or even more. A duel gives you 20 Steel and last round about 2 minutes. In order to get steel, I have to grind 1v1, which is ridicolous. Instead of giving only the base income, why don't you get base steel + time played. If a game lasts 15 minutes I would like to get way more steele than 30. Otherwise I'm forced to play modes wish I don't like to make progress in decent time.

Gray360UK
02-12-2017, 01:20 AM
You're not forced to do anything.
The game is not called For Steel.

HohesHaus
02-12-2017, 01:31 AM
Oh yes it is! Or why do you get extra steel for completing tasks? Besides that, I bet they will implement a micro transaktion into the game, which I strongly dislike

Salt_is_Real
02-12-2017, 01:43 AM
It would be better if you can get Task like every hour or so.
With that you would get steel and want to play more, cuz you have to do something, IŽam worried that with daily orders I will just do my dailies and turn game off, like I did with HS.

BTW Ubisoft this is actualy based on psycholigy, thats why F2P mobile games do this. Like Candy Crush that give you one point to play every 30 minutes.

PendragonArtura
02-12-2017, 02:57 AM
Oh yes it is! Or why do you get extra steel for completing tasks? Besides that, I bet they will implement a micro transaktion into the game, which I strongly dislike

The steel only allow you a better gear for dominion and deathmatch mode. Also, you'll be matched with equivalent gear.

The both mode 1V1 2V2 are skill only and the gear is deactivated. Si the steel is useless on both of this mods.

Altair_Snake
02-12-2017, 03:17 AM
EA UFC 2 had a similar fix, to reward longer fights mor eproportionally. I agree with OP. The rewards should be more proportional to the time it takes to complete the matches. Just gotta remember that in the case of Duels, you're gonna spend more time in between matches. Gotta take this into account o not overnerf Duels.

Also, you'll be matched with equivalent gear.
But the matchmaking doesn't know whom you'll pick. Maybe you have a high level gear hero, but pick low gear for that match.

TCTF_SWAT
02-12-2017, 03:19 AM
You can earn roughly 10k steel a week. Maybe more.