PDA

View Full Version : Anybody else hate the shield users and duel wielding

TempFusion
02-12-2017, 01:00 AM
So i think im a decent nobushi i can take down people with ease with her but i SWEAR TO GOD when it comes to peacekeeper or berserker or any of the heros with shields i feel so weak because the shields can block any attack from nobushi with ease and the other two just swing around me in the middle of my combo i feel like if i hit them while they are swinging around me it should cancel there movements but it doesnt and then i get ****ed in the ***

Durlekz
02-12-2017, 01:07 AM
So i think im a decent nobushi i can take down people with ease with her but i SWEAR TO GOD when it comes to peacekeeper or berserker or any of the heros with shields i feel so weak because the shields can block any attack from nobushi with ease and the other two just swing around me in the middle of my combo i feel like if i hit them while they are swinging around me it should cancel there movements but it doesnt and then i get ****ed in the ***

lol. A nobushi complaining about fast attacks. This is amusing.

PendragonArtura
02-12-2017, 01:14 AM
Just grab them, throw them into a wall, and slash them with a mega super heavy frontal attack of the death right in the head. They will loose like 1/3 HP.