PDA

View Full Version : Anyone figured out the global war yet?

Capt.Butthurt
02-11-2017, 11:41 PM
It seems very strange to me. Last map update Knights took like 8 territories, but right now are losing BADLY on all fronts.

It would only seem logical that winning faction would keep the momentum, but no. I've been playing for 2 days now, and it's pretty much WW1 with endless counterattacks over a few provinces.

Is capturing enemy capital even possible? Did it ever happen before?

What are the reasons for clearly winning faction to lose all territories it captured hours ago?

WTWR_Zydrate
02-11-2017, 11:51 PM
Remember this is just a four-day sample. We'll see it in full force when it's released.
Or, most of everyone else will. I can't afford to buy it :(

Dezlow-
02-11-2017, 11:53 PM
Ya, I figured it out.

Its useless and the fact they actually spend dev time on this POS instead of fixing glaring issues.

Because ubisoft.

Capt.Butthurt
02-12-2017, 10:22 AM
Again - just logged in this morning to find Knights with 11 territories, while we won 8 and were at 20 last time map updated. How is this possible? Fronts swing way too much IMO.

With current system you don't feel any contribution to global war and only care to deploy war assets because you are promised some prize every round\season.

Quinn1987
02-12-2017, 11:22 AM
It's really quite simple... The majority of people who would choose knights, would be from the UK (as they originated there.) Overnight, there are far less people from the UK online.

Knights will gain more territory through out today, whilst the rest of the world sleep.

Biocoast
02-12-2017, 11:33 AM
It's really quite simple... The majority of people who would choose knights, would be from the UK (as they originated there.) Overnight, there are far less people from the UK online.

Knights will gain more territory through out today, whilst the rest of the world sleep.

First of all, knights did not originate in the UK, most of europe had knights. But you are certainly right that knights are more likely more popular in EU than other countries, since during EU day time the knights seem to recover the heavy losses which they take during EU night times.

Though this system seems flawed when over such a short period such heavy differences in territories appear. I think the fighting over territories need to be extended over a 24h period. Maybe the whole system needs an overhaul, at the moment it just seems to cause more grief than anything.