PDA

View Full Version : Raider and Kensei OP

Waynedetta40k
02-11-2017, 11:02 PM
Sorry but we were missing that title in this section :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Dammit forgott about the berserker!

davedxd
02-11-2017, 11:04 PM
lmao

Zv1k0
02-11-2017, 11:11 PM
Gotta disagree. I main Kensei and even tho im winning most of 1v1s i wouldn't say he's op. I probably play against noobs like myself but i know how to dodge and parry. So its just basic fighting winning me games, not the character. So which part of Kensei you consider OP?

Deprefection
02-11-2017, 11:14 PM
Kensei is an adaptable character which leads some to believe that he's op. He has good range, good counter, good defence, good everything. That's why he's adaptable.

Father_Giliam
02-11-2017, 11:15 PM
Pretty sure the thread is meant as a joke.. although if not, just no.

davedxd
02-11-2017, 11:20 PM
ppl didnt understand the purpose, lmao

Dezlow-
02-11-2017, 11:55 PM
rofl

TienLung90
02-12-2017, 05:18 AM
I honestly believe Kensai need to be nerfed in the cosmetic department. 3 face mask styles is way too much to handle!

Gorgutz117
02-12-2017, 06:17 AM
Raider currently sucks but Kensei got a buff. Hopefully Raider will get fixed when the game goes live on Tuesday and we'll be all good in the Valkenheim hood.

I_am_a_robot
02-12-2017, 07:09 AM
i think all classes are fine appart from assassins. all classes in the hands of a good player can be dominant. but assassins in the hand of good players are just OP. they hit hard theyre fast they have stupid bleeds (because theyre blades are better??) and the difference in HP is minimal with what is supposed to be heavies. not even one light attacks worth of HP. and eventually players like me who want to play the heroes that are not litlle stabbing biatches are going to quit the game because theres going to be 90% of assasins out there because 90% of players just want to annoy others

I_am_a_robot
02-12-2017, 07:11 AM
good joke btw

Ryumanjisen
02-12-2017, 07:33 AM
Dammit, I was thinking in doing the very same exact thread, but you beat me to it! :)

About the kensei, on a more serious note (yeah, I know the thread is a joke):he has a lot of resources, can adapt to practically any opponent and he can put you in a constant 50/50 situation. Wouldn't say OP, but he's one the best by far.

Einherjar25
02-12-2017, 08:35 AM
i think all classes are fine appart from assassins. all classes in the hands of a good player can be dominant. but assassins in the hand of good players are just OP. they hit hard theyre fast they have stupid bleeds (because theyre blades are better??) and the difference in HP is minimal with what is supposed to be heavies. not even one light attacks worth of HP. and eventually players like me who want to play the heroes that are not litlle stabbing biatches are going to quit the game because theres going to be 90% of assasins out there because 90% of players just want to annoy others

**** if only you knew how much I agree with this. This is actually the main reason I'm not gonna get the game. Thank god for free week-end. I analyse fights and I can't even begin to tell you how badly balance this game is. The Peacemaker hits like a ****ing truck it's not even funny.

Don't get me wrong, I am not saying the entire game is crap. It's actually not. But in it's current state the whole light fighters situation is just sad. It's sad that a great game design like this get ruined by poor game balance. Unfortunatly, balancing games takes FOREVER. I know this from experience because of the gazillion online games I have played LoL.

DrExtrem
02-12-2017, 08:40 AM
The kensai is very strong.

dps was buffed and his attack speed is really good.

TheDoctor-82
02-12-2017, 10:33 AM
The raider seems reasonable but the kensai is utterly unplayable. One of the weakest characters in the game along with the warden. Both good at nothing, have no moves and are strictly worse versions of other classes available.

STAR_Detox
02-18-2017, 09:47 AM
only thing i think is op for kensi is the stupid feat unblockable nobody in this game should have that

iHunny
02-18-2017, 10:19 AM
The kensai is very strong.

dps was buffed and his attack speed is really good.

I hope this is a joke. Hes sloooooooooow.

KuroFurukou
02-18-2017, 11:01 AM
They are op. I can kill hundreds of minions without problem. Give the poor mens a chance. :(

nestharus
02-18-2017, 11:06 AM
but the kensai is utterly unplayable. One of the weakest characters in the game along with the warden

What the what??? Did you just say Warden, the strongest character in the game by leaps and bounds, is one of the weakest, with a serious tone????

DrExtrem
02-18-2017, 11:15 AM
I hope this is a joke. Hes sloooooooooow.

His light attacks deal high damage and are very fast. His overhead heavy is even fast enough, to punish a guard break. None of the knights can do that.

Meksikinietis
02-18-2017, 11:18 AM
Sorry but we were missing that title in this section :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Dammit forgott about the berserker!

RAIDER??? WT* you talking about... Wake up and go wash your face and go back play agian ;)