PDA

View Full Version : Second post - AC2 not starting - no inicia

netRacergabriel
02-11-2017, 10:57 PM
Luego de jugar mas de 20 horas, en diferentes dias, llegando a nivel 12, sin instalar nada en la computadora, un dia dejo de funcionar, no inicia. Hemos realizado todo lo que mencionan en los foros, desintalamos el UPLAY y volvimos a instalarlo, reiniciando el equipo cuando se desintala e instala, NO LOGRAMOS QUE FUNCIONE.
Como puede ser que deje de funcionar de un dža para otro, realmente es increible el error que tiene, es original, comprado por STEAM, necesito una solucion, desde ya muchas gracias.

After playing more than 20 hours, on different days, reaching level 12, without installing anything on the computer, one day stopped working, not start. We have done everything mentioned in the forums, uninstall UPLAY and reinstalled it, restarting the computer when it is disassembled and installed, WE DO NOT ACHIEVE IT TO WORK.
As it might be that it stops working from one day to another, it is really incredible the error that has, is original, bought by STEAM, I need a solution, thank you very much already

SO: win7 64
Proc. AMD 8350
Video GTX1070
SSD 500gb

GhostAssassinLT
02-11-2017, 11:09 PM
Why are you starting a new thread?
Why not update the old one with the results from the things strigoi asked you to try?
Worst case go to support.ubi.com and submit a ticket and then wait for them to reply.

strigoi1958
02-12-2017, 12:06 AM
If you try here... you will not need to translate http://forums-es.ubi.com/

netRacergabriel
02-18-2017, 05:29 AM
I open a new thread, because they do not respond I have opened the case on UBI support 20 days ago. I find it unfortunate not to respond that we are finding out, send up the LOG, DIAGXSETUP everything. I do not write in Spanish, because they give less answers.

GhostAssassinLT
02-18-2017, 07:37 AM
Well, there's nobody from Ubisoft on these forums, just other users like stigoi, you and me, so creating a new thread every other week just makes things more confusing than if you keep posting in the same thread. With regards to waiting for tech support to reply to your case I think it's just a case of "patience young grasshopper" as most likely you're not the only one who has filed a support ticket. I also filed a ticket a couple of days ago, but I'm sure they will reply once they get to my ticket. :cool: