PDA

View Full Version : My Gold Edition arrived today. I can play online but will stats be reset before 14th?

doublek246
02-11-2017, 10:50 PM
Title. Does anyone know if everything will be reset before the 14th?

AveImperator85
02-11-2017, 11:09 PM
Everything resets after beta. This has been well established. People need to stop asking this

WTWR_Zydrate
02-11-2017, 11:21 PM
Everything resets after beta. This has been well established. People need to stop asking this

Where, though? I had a thread of my own and keep hearing it from players.
How dare people be new to the forums, right?

There's also the fact that people DO google things before asking, but it brings them to threads like this with your "stop asking" and "just google it" logic. Fun stuff.

AveImperator85
02-11-2017, 11:28 PM
Where, though? I had a thread of my own and keep hearing it from players.
How dare people be new to the forums, right?

There's also the fact that people DO google things before asking, but it brings them to threads like this with your "stop asking" and "just google it" logic. Fun stuff.

In a little place called "Every Beta Since the Dawn of Gaming."

Beta progress NEVER carries over into launch unless it's a F2P game going into permanent "in development" status. Beta =/= Head Start, that's something different and usually only offered by MMOs.

Vakris_One
02-11-2017, 11:33 PM
Progress resets after each beta. It just wouldn't be fair to all the new players who missed the betas otherwise.

But hey, at least that means you can experiment with buying gear packs, upgrading gear, scraping, and changing visuals so you'll know what not to waste your steel on when you play the finished game.

Father_Giliam
02-11-2017, 11:40 PM
Question for the OP. As you have the full retail version, are the 3 other characters (Shugoki, Valkyrie, Lawbringer) unlocked? If so, I doubt your progress will be reset unless stated by a dev (which they most definitely should reset said progress). If they're not there, then its likely you're playing on the beta servers and your progress will be reset along with it.

Gundevilnl
02-12-2017, 12:36 AM
also got my copy but cant start the game. all players Who have gotten an Early copy have to wait till ubisoft opens it. (forum admin told me)

Gnarxly
02-12-2017, 12:52 AM
Progress resets after each beta. It just wouldn't be fair to all the new players who missed the betas otherwise.

But hey, at least that means you can experiment with buying gear packs, upgrading gear, scraping, and changing visuals so you'll know what not to waste your steel on when you play the finished game.

What about all new players a week after release? How will it be fair to them?? We should just reset every week right.

Gray360UK
02-12-2017, 01:21 AM
It is all getting wiped except who wins the Faction War.
This is official.
Seen it stated by Ubisoft employees on these forums more than once now.

doublek246
02-12-2017, 02:01 AM
Question for the OP. As you have the full retail version, are the 3 other characters (Shugoki, Valkyrie, Lawbringer) unlocked? If so, I doubt your progress will be reset unless stated by a dev (which they most definitely should reset said progress). If they're not there, then its likely you're playing on the beta servers and your progress will be reset along with it.

Yes they were unlocked. The servers are closed now, though I managed to play a few online matches and a bit of the story mode.

MharbalAlTosra
02-12-2017, 02:15 AM
also got my copy but cant start the game. all players Who have gotten an Early copy have to wait till ubisoft opens it. (forum admin told me)

And when will the server be available? 00:00 14th?

Gundevilnl
02-12-2017, 12:12 PM
yes. Maybe a few hours before but not much i guess