PDA

View Full Version : Bugs,crashes,freezes,etc

alex0wn
02-11-2017, 10:06 PM
Every time somebody quits a match the game either freezes or bots get bugged, I have't had these problems in closed beta but I have been encountering so many issues and bugs.

Sometimes you can even return to main screen after somebody quits, or you get a error message, forcing you to terminate the process and open the game again.

I hope this gets fixed soon. :(:(:mad:

XabiWeet6
02-11-2017, 10:24 PM
Every time somebody quits a match the game either freezes or bots get bugged, I have't had these problems in closed beta but I have been encountering so many issues and bugs.

Sometimes you can even return to main screen after somebody quits, or you get a error message, forcing you to terminate the process and open the game again.

I hope this gets fixed soon. :(:(:mad:

I really enjoyed the closed beta more than the open beta, the game had like no problems at all when in closed beta, now it freezes, it gets bugged many times and stuff as that. Actually ubisoft need to improve the game a lot... I mean open beta has many troubles, how its gonnabe when the game arrives the stores?
Im actually disappointed because this game its really fun and looks great, but the "errors" keep coming and coming...