PDA

View Full Version : Is there no balance in matchmaking?

Suola.
02-11-2017, 10:05 PM
Starting from the 2nd day of the beta (friday for me) I've been constantly getting matched up with people who are 10+ levels higher than me. When searching for a game the skill level stays at "strict" for about 10 seconds, then changes to extended and then to all skill levels in about 30 seconds total. I went from a win rate of 76% on the 1st day of the beta down to a 30% win rate today (saturday night) because every single game I get matched up against people who are about 16+ to 1 Rep or whatever that levels with wings **** is while I am level 6 with my berserker. I dont think I've won a single match since thursday night. I would gladly wait longer for a better matchup instead of waiting 30 seconds for an unbelievably **** balance. And yes, my NAT type is open so that should not affect this kind of ****. Also, the guard break countering is utter ****, but thats another rant for another day.

EDIT: I had a ton of fun on the 1st day of the beta when I was being matched up with people that are in my skill level, but after friday I've been infuriated beyond belief due to the **** balance, which means that the experience has been really bad. I WOULD love this game and WOULD have a great time playing this game, but at this current state it is really bad. I haven't been as salty for many, many, many years as I've been the couple past days.

Suola.
02-11-2017, 10:24 PM
Reputation level does not mean much anyway, it's only the time spent; not the true personal skill of the player.

That is true, but most of the time in this game playtime = more skill, that was the case when I got matched up against them. When I try to play a guy that I dont really know how to play with then I should be matched up against people who are at the same skill level as me when it comes to skill.