PDA

View Full Version : If you're going to leave those buffs in 4v4 elimination

LeonaBott
02-11-2017, 09:29 PM
At least make them spawn away from people

I don't know how it is on all maps, but there are certain maps where buffs (Usually the shield buff or attack buff) will be right next to either myself or my enemy, and then we just run to it and grab it without there being anything the other person can do about it because of how much space is put between us. They should be fought over, not just "Oh hey, I'm closer, lemme just run over here real quick and grab a huge advantage"

spaff_meister
02-11-2017, 09:33 PM
Buffs are fine imo, they don't do much.

It's abilities in Elimination which are BS. No skill in using them basically - especially ones like the bow which just decimate your health if used straight away at the beginning of the round.

In casual domination, they're fine imo.

YappysDaBeast
02-11-2017, 09:38 PM
Constant Rez's is the only issue in Elimination.

Zaalogg
02-11-2017, 09:38 PM
The whole concept of "elimination" just dont fit with the map and match design. It should be not have revive or any boosts at all in standard settings. Or just call it "almost dead match" or "Die Harder then the others..."

LeonaBott
02-11-2017, 09:39 PM
Buffs are fine imo, they don't do much.

It's abilities in Elimination which are BS. No skill in using them basically - especially ones like the bow which just decimate your health if used straight away at the beginning of the round.

In casual domination, they're fine imo.

Unless you're just fighting an underskilled opponent, those buffs are actually pretty huge. Starting off with an attack buff that can potentially three shot someone or start off the fight with basically two health bars without there being anything the other player can do about it is actually pretty significant

TCTF_SWAT
02-11-2017, 09:57 PM
Well the defense and attack buffs mainly cancel eachother out.