PDA

View Full Version : F*ck the peacekeeper

ManestGaming
02-11-2017, 09:07 PM
I'm so sick and tired of the peacekeeper! She's too fast and she has that disgusting bleed damage that takes away half your HP every f*cking time! REMOVE THE BLEED OR NERF IT.

YappysDaBeast
02-11-2017, 09:12 PM
get good.

BATTERIS
02-11-2017, 09:14 PM
I'm so sick and tired of the peacekeeper! She's too fast and she has that disgusting bleed damage that takes away half your HP every f*cking time! REMOVE THE BLEED OR NERF IT.

Learn to play well with your character. the peacekeeper is weak and flimsy. if you give him no respite she is easy to kill.

tcs1991.ts
02-11-2017, 09:16 PM
Gud git

Brave_Thunder
02-11-2017, 09:18 PM
You are the problem,not the pk.Learn how she fight and it will be easyer to defeat her.She has low range,so prepare to parry her dash heavy attack.Train also on counter Gb and you're good to go.
Oh and maybe master the game before to cry about a character...it is too much to ask?

The Painkiller
02-11-2017, 09:20 PM
"The tears from the sons and daughters litter the battlefield as I sheath my dagger"....(Unknown Peacekeeper)

ManestGaming
02-11-2017, 09:27 PM
I just Love how everyone says "get good" "you're bad at the game" "master the game before you speak" etc.

Okay, first of all. Almost every game I play I'm 1st or second on the chart. I win duels almost every time I play. Stop Telling me that "I suck at the game" because I criticize it's FLAWS in a f*cking BETA that was released for the purpose of being criticized. I don't need to be a "master" of this game to give it constructive criticism.
Stop being toxic twatts and don't tell me how bad I am cuz I would most likely eat your f*cking brain both in real life and in the game.

Stupid plebs.

The Painkiller
02-11-2017, 09:28 PM
We got a Badass OVER HERE!!!!!��

Waheed_Smoaker
02-11-2017, 09:31 PM
Peacekeepers are annoying little *****es at times. if you can get off a decent deflect or 2 they'll go down pretty easy. but I've heard from a friend you can stop that triple stab thing. anybody know how?

spaff_meister
02-11-2017, 09:38 PM
F*** you

Brave_Thunder
02-11-2017, 09:41 PM
The problem is that you are not giving usefull feedback.You are just sayng that you feel pk to be op.No explanation,no numbers,anything.And since many people just like you cry every time they fight someone with a different playstile,it gets a bit annoyng very quickly.
First off,yes pk is fast.She has to be fast,since she has the lowest range.
Second,due to the low range,she has to jump in and out of the fight to parry,apply bleed,get some damage and go back to safety.This means that you can punish her,if she only tryes to hit or Gb you.You have the tools,but need the timing.
Third,and I hope this is the last time I say it:her bleed damage is NOT half the hp of any character.It is max 35-40% if the pk can get 3 hits and the target don't block them (which can happen,I don't know how,but someone does that).

Do you see what I've done here?I explained and gave a raison to what I said,instead to just throw out that she's annoyng and need nerf.You may top the ladders now,but you won't go far away when people start to master the game.If you come here just cryng,you really don't expect to read to git gud?

Archaous
02-11-2017, 09:41 PM
all u have to do is engage her with upper guard active, to **** her leap attack up, other than that if ur close to her, spam attack the ***** and ull win, her attacks are actually quite slow, so u just gotta block the 2nd or 3rd attack in her combo to be safe and then get back to attack spamming her, ur attack spam will counter her guard grab stabbing u so thats a win, and thats pretty much all they try to do when they are close to u anyways soo u counter them hard just going ham. fast win.

Gray360UK
02-11-2017, 09:44 PM
"Wow, toxic community much?"

Have a look at the title of your thread and the way you spoke in the opening post, and then have a think about what makes the community toxic.
Clue: people like you.

Waynedetta40k
02-11-2017, 09:47 PM
This is how much dmg you do to a skilled player with the bleed steps

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nm4qlS8VBRQ

So everyone is right: GIT GUD.

So Peacekeeper 3 stabs disadvantages compared to others:
Cant execute
DoT instead of instant dmg
Can be blocked and even if you block only 1 stab it does only 1 bar instead of 2...

****ING OVA POWAD

ll-Epidemic-ll
02-11-2017, 09:51 PM
I just Love how everyone says "get good" "you're bad at the game" "master the game before you speak" etc.

Okay, first of all. Almost every game I play I'm 1st or second on the chart. I win duels almost every time I play. Stop Telling me that "I suck at the game" because I criticize it's FLAWS in a f*cking BETA that was released for the purpose of being criticized. I don't need to be a "master" of this game to give it constructive criticism.
Stop being toxic twatts and don't tell me how bad I am cuz I would most likely eat your f*cking brain both in real life and in the game.

Stupid plebs.

Get good. Sure it's beta, but release is in 3 days. It's pretty much a final product, this open beta is to make sales. I haven't even unlocked the PK to try out yet and i wreck her on my top 2 most of the time. Not all characters are balanced to be equal in 1v1. Skill and knowledge are more important.

tcs1991.ts
02-11-2017, 09:54 PM
Get good. Sure it's beta, but release is in 3 days. It's pretty much a final product, this open beta is to make sales. I haven't even unlocked the PK to try out yet and i wreck her on my top 2 most of the time. Not all characters are balanced to be equal in 1v1. Skill and knowledge are more important.

You don't have to unlock them to play them. Get gud

MONSTR-
02-11-2017, 09:56 PM
This game is perfect GiT GUDDD derp

DrExtrem
02-11-2017, 10:06 PM
Like literally?

I don't even know her name, have not seen her eyes and had a coffee with her.

Oupyz
02-11-2017, 10:07 PM
This is how much dmg you do to a skilled player with the bleed steps

So everyone is right: GIT GUD.

So Peacekeeper 3 stabs disadvantages compared to others:
Cant execute
DoT instead of instant dmg
Can be blocked and even if you block only 1 stab it does only 1 bar instead of 2...

****ING OVA POWAD

the question how can that be done with mouse and keyboard, i'm not sure if he is just switching his defence to the side of which she is attacking , interesting stuff though

RaidoKnight
02-11-2017, 10:08 PM

get good and learn the game, you just suck people like you are one of the reasons why the game will fail, people will quit because of rage kids like you.
learn to guard break and stop mashing, all this beta kids think they now what they talking about.

PK has the lowest range, has a only top engage that is very predictable and slow, the heavies are garbage, only the lights are good, without guard break and sidestep punishment they would be the worst characters by FAR.

NO I don't main PK, I'm just sick of all you braindead cry babies in this forum, I hope Ubhisoft is not stupid enough and nerf all the classes you crying about.

the for honor community is more cancer than the toxic league of legends and overwatch community combined.

Brave_Thunder
02-11-2017, 10:12 PM
the for honor community is more cancer than the toxic league of legends and overwatch community combined.

Agree on everything except this.Nothing can beat the ow community and their GM switching orders.

Oupyz
02-11-2017, 10:30 PM
who said warlord and conquer are not op , we know that , about pk hmm she is very fast when comparing with p2p connection :/ its kinda impossible to block u can't see the attack if he has redbar connection ,

Cl4y77
02-11-2017, 10:35 PM
Peacekeeper - > RB Light attack RB Light attack RB Light attack = You win

Nice gameplay

Facepalm -.-

davedxd
02-11-2017, 10:42 PM
to play well with peacekeeper u cant make mistakes, they have low health, their deflect has such a small window and with one mistake you can lose half your health at least, you are just not good enough..

PixelZed
02-11-2017, 10:47 PM

Half?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. That's funny.

It kills you outright unless you're stacking bleed resist. And that's if they've got common gear.

Waynedetta40k
02-11-2017, 10:58 PM

No one watched it?
Placing the guard bottom left (with right timing) and this happens litterly superlow to absolutly no bleeddmg.
Other than that keep distance to her literally every character has more range then she has.
Tech guardbreaks outside of her parrys and punish her lunge which always comes from the top.