PDA

View Full Version : Stop bloody asking for Nobushi Nerfs: THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS

KokuRou142
02-11-2017, 08:29 PM
Let's be real. I just got my *** kicked by a Peacekeeper and yes I rage quit. THIS IS WHY.

Nobushi's light attack, the first and second ARE SLOW. Its slower than EVERYONE'S HEAVY. The light attack has such a recovery time, I can't block, I can't PARRY ****, so, yknow what, to all you ****ers saying about "nobushi is op nobushi needs a nerf" take a minute, and play the ****in class. Cuz right now Im FUMING. Yeah, I'm pissed becuase everyone's asking for nerfs to this class nerfs to that class. Shut the hell up and try the class out for yourself god dammit. Tired of everyone complaining when they lose because "this class is OP" ****ing no. they're skilled. Granted this peacekeeper did the same thing. Sidestep light, guardbreak stab. Every time. ANd know what? I tried baiting by canceling attacks. Nope. Didnt work. Why? Cuz Nobushi's light attacks are slower than everyone's heavy attacks.

STOP. ASKING. FOR. NERFS.

Oupyz
02-11-2017, 08:35 PM
of course peacekeeper gonna eat you for breakfast , it's ****ing in op class , Naboshi is fine though , just to train with pk and orochi u'll become a better player , cause sooner or later pk/orochi will taste the end of the stick

KokuRou142
02-11-2017, 08:39 PM
No, peacekeeper isnt ****ing OP. Nobushi is too ******* slow. Light attacks are slower than heavy. That's not the way it's supposed to work.

Dez_troi_aR
02-11-2017, 08:40 PM
If i would make such a thread every time a peacekeeper kicked my *** i would fill 10 pages every day.

How about you try to search for the mistakes you make, find solutions and practice those, instead of assuming that the only reason you lost was that your character was nerved to the ground?

Nobushi has a really long range and pretty fast attacks, there has to be some drawback. If she would have no recovery time, how should small range characters like wardens or peacekeepers close the gap ?

KokuRou142
02-11-2017, 08:44 PM
There are no mistakes being made. I don't make mistakes like that. But literally a standing light attack is slower than every other hero's heavy attack. I've tested it with other people, my light attacks get interrupted by heavies and guardbreaks, which is NOT supposed to happen. Yeah, Nobushi is a great class, sure. But recovery time is WAY too long, all her attacks are super slow, especially her sidestep light attacks. Sidestep heavies take forever to pull off, even longer to pull off the kick after sidestepping and hitting a heavy attack. They need to be either faster, or make her recovery time shorter. I don't give a **** about what class I lose to. I care about losing legitimately, and this feels like such a copout.

Drekle
02-11-2017, 09:02 PM
As a conqueror I have not had much issue with Nobushi's. Some people have claimed that the Conqueror is strong but from what I can tell there is at least one person complaining about every class being too strong on the forums right now.

PaLooseCannon
02-11-2017, 09:21 PM
There are no mistakes being made. I don't make mistakes like that. But literally a standing light attack is slower than every other hero's heavy attack. I've tested it with other people, my light attacks get interrupted by heavies and guardbreaks, which is NOT supposed to happen. Yeah, Nobushi is a great class, sure. But recovery time is WAY too long, all her attacks are super slow, especially her sidestep light attacks. Sidestep heavies take forever to pull off, even longer to pull off the kick after sidestepping and hitting a heavy attack. They need to be either faster, or make her recovery time shorter. I don't give a **** about what class I lose to. I care about losing legitimately, and this feels like such a copout.

Perhaps you should take some time a watch the training videos. They have some hidden moves in there that aren't covered by the text, and one specific move you are in search of spelled right out in white letters. (Hidden stance)

SethUnleashed
02-11-2017, 09:22 PM
im not in the "nobushi nerf camp" but stating that she has too slow of a moveset is ridiculous all the same.

also stating that her light attacks are slower than anyone elses heavy attacks makes you just look dumb (no offense).
just want in and tested some stuff again real quick and most of her heavy attacks are faster than most other classes heavies.

nobushi is about timing and her hidden stance ... i've yet to face any nobushi that makes decent use of it ... most are just playing hyper aggressive which works just fine against low-skilled players (but thats true for every class).

Gray360UK
02-11-2017, 09:33 PM
"Tired of everyone complaining when they lose because ..."
Hypocrite much?
I think you are playing Nobushi wrong, no offence.

Waheed_Smoaker
02-11-2017, 09:40 PM
Well, as someone who has mained the Nobushi in both Betas, I can confirm that there is a good reason she's listed as "Hard". you need to time your **** and stop playing in a spammy tool way like most people seem to do and use the class correctly. the only class I have any trouble against is the peacekeepers. but that's only because I suck at guardbreak counters...

No_Other_xD
02-11-2017, 09:44 PM
Nobushi is not THAT op BUT the fact that every little attack deal bleeding effect is OP...

Brave_Thunder
02-11-2017, 09:50 PM
I can understand your frustration about the nerf threads,as a Pk main.People cry over and over about assassins because they want the easy,slow tank game,they can't go out and learn how each class fights (the whiners,not everybody of course).How do you lose against pk?I find nobushi to be the hardest matchup for me,since she has way more range and can apply bleed safely.I'm in no way a good pk, but I find that parryng nobushi has no sense,she is too far away to punish her.How usually those pk fight against you?

Gunner11Mendez
02-11-2017, 10:23 PM
Let's be real. I just got my *** kicked by a Peacekeeper and yes I rage quit. THIS IS WHY.

Nobushi's light attack, the first and second ARE SLOW. Its slower than EVERYONE'S HEAVY. The light attack has such a recovery time, I can't block, I can't PARRY ****, so, yknow what, to all you ****ers saying about "nobushi is op nobushi needs a nerf" take a minute, and play the ****in class. Cuz right now Im FUMING. Yeah, I'm pissed becuase everyone's asking for nerfs to this class nerfs to that class. Shut the hell up and try the class out for yourself god dammit. Tired of everyone complaining when they lose because "this class is OP" ****ing no. they're skilled. Granted this peacekeeper did the same thing. Sidestep light, guardbreak stab. Every time. ANd know what? I tried baiting by canceling attacks. Nope. Didnt work. Why? Cuz Nobushi's light attacks are slower than everyone's heavy attacks.

STOP. ASKING. FOR. NERFS.

From a Nobu main that has had the same probs with a PK (tbh I beat her *** too as well) here and there, but calm down. "There are no mistakes being made." If you're on XBone add me GT: RedWall11...lets see those not making mistakes skills put to use, bc I'll be honest: 65+ hrs EACH on closed alpha, tech test, closed beta...still get my *** kicked from time to time.

Pandemonium.23
02-12-2017, 03:19 AM

when a guard break interruptes you fast attack you made a hugh mistake. you where way to close to the enemie.
you have to keep your distance allways. and she has 2 moves to keep that distance. simply by walking back and a fast attack (what is also bleeding) or even doge backwards with a light attack (also bleeding) and yes her heavy attacks are slow. but damnit, they are ment to use after a guard break of your own. just hit a light attack, guard brack (unblockable kick) and then a heavy attack when the kick hits and not been side step. when it has been side step then block, parry or get into your defence stance.

a peacekeeper still gives you a hard time for sure. but they are also beatable.

i understand your mood that they calling for a nerf, simply because they dont know how to play against her.
i have the same problem with the conquerer. i simply dont know how to play against him, but i would not call for a nerf of him. simply have to find a tactic against him

Nobushi is not THAT op BUT the fact that every little attack deal bleeding effect is OP...

plz look at the class again. yes a lot of the fast attacks have a bleeding effect, but only every third fast attack, the sidestep, dash attack have a bleeding and the backwards step. the backward and dash both are allways attacks from the top, keep that in mind and your defence there and you can block it. the sidestep of course the direction they are moving.
and the light attack after a kick is a bleeding attack.
but compared to the bleeding of a peacekeeper it is nothing, the noboshi needs the bleeding first of all for the bonus dmg on the heavy attacks, which are not so easy to land.

Gorgutz117
02-12-2017, 03:33 AM
As a conqueror I have not had much issue with Nobushi's. Some people have claimed that the Conqueror is strong but from what I can tell there is at least one person complaining about every class being too strong on the forums right now.

Correction, no one is saying that that Raider is too strong. EVERYONE has said that he's too weak right now and is in fact the worst hero.