PDA

View Full Version : Beta Carrying Over into Main Game

AstorianWarrior
02-11-2017, 07:27 PM
I'm wondering if anyone knows if the stuff you get in the beta is going to roll over into the actual game? Because otherwise, I'm going to feel like I wasted my time.

MaximeBizZ
02-11-2017, 07:51 PM
Its a beta not of the stuff you do carry over into the main game thats the whole purpose of the beta its to test stuff and balance the game and make sure game breaking bug are not released in the main game.

WTWR_Zydrate
02-11-2017, 07:57 PM
Multiple sources say nay, which is sad.

Gorgutz117
02-11-2017, 07:58 PM
Will XP and gear carry over? You can turn gear stats off in your matches so I don't see the harm in it.

AstorianWarrior
02-11-2017, 08:00 PM
Its a beta not of the stuff you do carry over into the main game thats the whole purpose of the beta its to test stuff and balance the game and make sure game breaking bug are not released in the main game.

I figured as much, but still. I guess I just don't want all my cool loot to go away xD

Mid_Evil
02-11-2017, 08:08 PM
I'm wondering if anyone knows if the stuff you get in the beta is going to roll over into the actual game? Because otherwise, I'm going to feel like I wasted my time.

It will not other than the faction war rewards. The exp does not even transfer from beta to beta. (which kind of surprised me)

CaptainRon023
02-11-2017, 08:11 PM
Plus there's a lot of content that's locked away which suggest there's gonna be 1 more wipe before release.