PDA

View Full Version : Ressurection Limit on Deathmatch Games..

davedxd
02-11-2017, 07:17 PM
please, place a limit to amount of times a team can ressurect one of its members, it will open more opportunities for comebacks and strategies in 4v1/3v1 situations, if you are playing against 3 or more enemies and your team is dead, there is just no way for a come back unless they are brain dead..

Mathonn
02-11-2017, 07:27 PM
Execute your opponent, problem solved.

davedxd
02-11-2017, 07:31 PM
Execute your opponent, problem solved.
u have no time to execute an opponent when you are getting hit by other 2/3..

WTWR_Zydrate
02-11-2017, 07:33 PM
I think it's a good strategic balance. Do an execute or risk your enemies picking them back up. I think it opens the game mode up for comebacks if a team is getting crushed but the enemy side isn't paying enough attention.

PaintedThantos
02-11-2017, 09:01 PM
Please do not do this. The long elimination matches are too much fun. There is all ready a time limit.

davedxd
02-11-2017, 10:32 PM
Please do not do this. The long elimination matches are too much fun. There is all ready a time limit.

they will still be fun and long lol, but it will give the lone warrior a chance against 3 or 4 players..the time limit only helps the winning team..

PendragonArtura
02-11-2017, 10:55 PM
Push them from a cliff

davedxd
02-11-2017, 11:06 PM
Push them from a cliff

sure, 4 ppl after you and you are gonna stand near a cliff expecting to throw them instead of they throwing u off..

PendragonArtura
02-11-2017, 11:16 PM
In all area there are place where if you counter guard break you punish the guard breaker to death.

This + the revench aura, it put them down, and can make them fall.

And wasn't we talking about 3 ppl ?

If you make one fell with revench or counter guard you can deal with the two other.

davedxd
02-11-2017, 11:23 PM
In all area there are place where if you counter guard break you punish the guard breaker to death.

This + the revench aura, it put them down, and can make them fall.

And wasn't we talking about 3 ppl ?

If you make one fell with revench or counter guard you can deal with the two other.

doesnt matter, 3 or 4 ppl, you will never win the encounter using the map, if they see u close to a cliff or close to spikes or something like that they will know what u wanna do and attack togheter, guess whos gonna get impaled? i told you, if you are playing against brain dead people anything can happen, but thats not the case..

Zv1k0
02-11-2017, 11:36 PM
doesnt matter, 3 or 4 ppl, you will never win the encounter using the map, if they see u close to a cliff or close to spikes or something like that they will know what u wanna do and attack togheter, guess whos gonna get impaled? i told you, if you are playing against brain dead people anything can happen, but thats not the case..

You could win the encounter if they have any honor and come 1 by 1. :)

davedxd
02-11-2017, 11:46 PM
You could win the encounter if they have any honor and come 1 by 1. :)

yeah, if only.. =D

TCTF_SWAT
02-11-2017, 11:49 PM
u have no time to execute an opponent when you are getting hit by other 2/3..

So....where's your TM's?

TCTF_SWAT
02-11-2017, 11:54 PM
sure, 4 ppl after you and you are gonna stand near a cliff expecting to throw them instead of they throwing u off..

Your odds are better near ledges and traps then without.

davedxd
02-12-2017, 12:04 AM
Your odds are better near ledges and traps then without.

im not trying to get a lesson out of this, 90% of my matches i end up every round against 3 or 4, of course 1 or 2 out of 5 times i can win, but thats cause they are just stupid...and the times i dont win i just dont die and the time runs out, the thing is, when i kill one of them and could not execute him, the others are just gonna come to help him out, and begins an infinite loop till the time runs out..

SethUnleashed
02-12-2017, 12:46 AM
3 things:

- executes should take 10 seconds... the current time they take is rediculously fast, its so fast that you can barely even interrupt them with an attack

- HP after a revive should be 50% tops ... i mean come on, you were on the brink of death, someone comes up to your almost-corpse, hugs you for 2 seconds and suddenly you are back up as if nothing ever happens?

- revive limit of 1 or 2 revives PER player PER round.

this game should be about tactics and not about who can or cannot revive someone.
i like the concept of elimination, but its such a ****storm due to the revives currently.

davedxd
02-12-2017, 12:50 AM
3 things:

- executes should take 10 seconds... the current time they take is rediculously fast, its so fast that you can barely even interrupt them with an attack

- HP after a revive should be 50% tops ... i mean come on, you were on the brink of death, someone comes up to your almost-corpse, hugs you for 2 seconds and suddenly you are back up as if nothing ever happens?

- revive limit of 1 or 2 revives PER player PER round.

this game should be about tactics and not about who can or cannot revive someone.
i like the concept of elimination, but its such a ****storm due to the revives currently.

i dont mind the execute time, but i agree with the rest, or maybe team ress limit..

VoadorHolandes
02-12-2017, 01:02 AM
I have to agree, as it is elimination does not work.

Ressing with full life and on a short time is too much, One other thing is how some characters can disengage and run, just run like they are Forrest Gump.

It drags the whole thing down. If I recall, Chivalry had this problem a lot early on. You could just flee, and since the objective is to kill rather than capture some area, it ended ruining a lot of matches. They added a chase mechanic that brought this down, giving a speed boost if you were running towards the enemy,

davedxd
02-12-2017, 01:08 AM

Ressing with full life and on a short time is too much, One other thing is how some characters can disengage and run, just run like they are Forrest Gump.

It drags the whole thing down. If I recall, Chivalry had this problem a lot early on. You could just flee, and since the objective is to kill rather than capture some area, it ended ruining a lot of matches. They added a chase mechanic that brought this down, giving a speed boost if you were running towards the enemy,

that completely ruins the whole strategy of the game and possibility of come back, chivalry uses different mechanics and engine, think about the same situation, all your partners are dead, and ure 1 vs 2,3 or 4, how do u expect to win? they already added a sprint boost that spawns on 4v4 deathmatches..

PendragonArtura
02-12-2017, 01:11 AM

I found it fine. Otherwise, why the hell would be this "Speed" stats on the chest ? You have choice, or you reduce the damages, or you run like 1,2% faster. It's enough to disengage someone with the defense bonus.

There is still the 1v1 mode for honor battle.

Matchemaking is a battlefield, you have to survive, not dying stupidly. If you know you cannot win against someone, go run for a cliff or a booster. If the guy cannot kill you when you are running, so it's a lack from is side, he is not good enough and you deserve to stay alive.

J0wn3d
02-12-2017, 01:15 AM
Definitely shouldn't come back with full health, you've already turned the tides by reviving your friend. Power ups also kinda ruin the elimination game mode, they favor the fast characters, making it even more of an assassin cheese fest.

TCTF_SWAT
02-12-2017, 01:21 AM
im not trying to get a lesson out of this, 90% of my matches i end up every round against 3 or 4, of course 1 or 2 out of 5 times i can win, but thats cause they are just stupid...and the times i dont win i just dont die and the time runs out, the thing is, when i kill one of them and could not execute him, the others are just gonna come to help him out, and begins an infinite loop till the time runs out..

Then blame your TM's for dieing then. If you're constantly in a2+v1 situation then it's time to evaluate someone.

davedxd
02-12-2017, 01:25 AM
Then blame your TM's for dieing then. If you're constantly in a2+v1 situation then it's time to evaluate someone.

cause blaming them are gonna help us a lot..especially in pub matches..

Salt_is_Real
02-12-2017, 01:36 AM
I do agree with lesser health after ress in all mods.
Few times I was standing 1v3 in dominion my TM nowhere to seen, I took down 2 of my enemies, but 3rd got me, then He goes and revive 2 I took down, whole fight was pointless then.