PDA

View Full Version : take a look at this B.S.!!!

rengokum
02-11-2017, 06:29 PM
the video below will show why the raider needs a nerf to his throw ability. the match just started after the countdown i move a few paces forward and the raider chucks me off the stage. (btw anyone who has to resort to a environmental hazard is a p****, plain and simple you have no skill or else you would have shown you true skill in combat)

anyway watch the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MavG7i9ww-Q

Mr.0reo
02-11-2017, 06:31 PM
you know, You can dodge that.

Reaper_Sykko
02-11-2017, 06:36 PM
plz nerf because i have no reaction time and cant dodge plz

tcs1991.ts
02-11-2017, 06:37 PM
Dodging is your friend.

Gray360UK
02-11-2017, 06:40 PM
Hahaha :D
That video was hilarious, but only because of how seriously you took it.
You might be better off not playing this game.

TestO...
02-11-2017, 06:42 PM
you can easy dodge that

rengokum
02-11-2017, 06:47 PM
then you people must have the best reaction time. also right at the beginning of the match im sorry but its bs in my eyes and ive dodged many attacks but this one got to me on a personal level.

KokuRou142
02-11-2017, 06:48 PM
I just commented on your video but in case you don't see it here, it's both places.

Never sprint into a Raider, Berserker, Orochi, or Conqueror. I learned this quickly during the closed beta and I still take precaution in the open beta. Lock, sidestep and light attack for a quick hit and bleed. You're using Nobushi, use the range you're given.

CaptainRon023
02-11-2017, 06:48 PM
btw anyone who has to resort to a environmental hazard is a p****, plain and simple you have no skill or else you would have shown you true skill in combat

https://cdn.meme.am/cache/instances/folder719/69448719.jpg

KokuRou142
02-11-2017, 07:25 PM
Would you rather take an arrow to the face or be thrown off a cliff? Id rather be thrown off a cliff just so I don't kick myself for staying stationary long enough for that to happen to me.

Damonrodes
02-11-2017, 07:34 PM
That's hilarious but 100% your fault lol. No need for a nerf.

Slowthrob
02-11-2017, 08:17 PM
like. how hard is it to dodge that... umm not hard at all ;D

Tillo.
02-11-2017, 08:25 PM
Bullying is wrong but man you are desperately asking for it with this thread.

Dez_troi_aR
02-11-2017, 08:30 PM
the video below will show why the raider needs a nerf to his throw ability. the match just started after the countdown i move a few paces forward and the raider chucks me off the stage. (btw anyone who has to resort to a environmental hazard is a p****, plain and simple you have no skill or else you would have shown you true skill in combat)

anyway watch the video.

No offense, but at this point every nobushi players have poked 23214324 Noobs to death, not because i say nobushi is OP but because many people (including myself) have not yet found and or practiced a counter measure enough to a character who is just faster.

But if another character brings up something that requires you to find a solution (dodge side) and practice that solution unitl it works, you complain :/ ?

Mid_Evil
02-11-2017, 08:30 PM
LOL, thats just too damn funny!!! Shouldn't post stuff like this..... Would be in the best interest of your pride! LOL!

Drekle
02-11-2017, 09:17 PM
I do think they should nerf throw distance. This is a dodge or die situation.

DrExtrem
02-11-2017, 09:23 PM
The raiders charge attack is relatively easy to avoid. Side step once and he will almost run off the cliff. I light or zone attack will stop him as well.

While the raider is one of the hardest hitters in the game, he is also one of the slowest.

Kaeldian
02-11-2017, 09:24 PM
If it's BS in your eyes, you need to get glasses.

Seriously man - charge attacks are a thing, always expect them.

spaff_meister
02-11-2017, 09:35 PM
The atypical "plz nerf" thread.

tcs1991.ts
02-11-2017, 09:47 PM
No offense, but at this point every nobushi players have poked 23214324 Noobs to death, not because i say nobushi is OP but because many people (including myself) have not yet found and or practiced a counter measure enough to a character who is just faster.

But if another character brings up something that requires you to find a solution (dodge side) and practice that solution unitl it works, you complain :/ ?

Dude it's called pressure. Apply pressure to NOBU.

DrExtrem
02-11-2017, 10:01 PM
Dude it's called pressure. Apply pressure to NOBU.

Pressure is good on paper but a faster attacking character will simply out-stagger you. If the nobushi keeps spamming light attacks, the opponent will have a hard time to recover his/her guard. The nobushe - just like any other class with fast attacks, is able to punish one "mistake" with relative ease.

Its nit the nobushi that needs an adjustment - it's the imvho too strong stagger from fast, light attacks.

rengokum
02-11-2017, 10:06 PM
all good points. im gonna practice the dodge timing but i swear every time i dodge with my nobushi i get grabbed. anyway gonna keep playing. im gonna run away from environmental kills from now on. keep the fight on my terms.

tcs1991.ts
02-11-2017, 10:07 PM
Pressure is good on paper but a faster attacking character will simply out-stagger you. If the nobushi keeps spamming light attacks, the opponent will have a hard time to recover his/her guard. The nobushe - just like any other class with fast attacks, is able to punish one "mistake" with relative ease.

Its nit the nobushi that needs an adjustment - it's the imvho too strong stagger from fast, light attacks.

IF you ever play NOBU her initial attacks are not fast only if she is able to chain a combo together are that fast and she telegraphs them. Dodge or parry and apply pressure and don't let up.

I main a berserker and I usually dodge and start an infinite combo. If she manages to block one I dodge the opposite direction and start over. No time for her to recover.

3/4 times I can take a nobushi.

Da_Beetus
02-11-2017, 10:08 PM
Lol you're playing a nobushi you deserve worse.

RaidoKnight
02-11-2017, 10:10 PM

anyway watch the video.

You are TRASH, learn to parry, it's not that hard, raider OP? nice joke dude, I only see 2 very bad players, and you are the worse one.

rengokum
02-11-2017, 10:15 PM
im not trash idiot. and you cant parry a raider charge WTF is wrong with you.

DrExtrem
02-11-2017, 10:19 PM
IF you ever play NOBU her initial attacks are not fast only if she is able to chain a combo together are that fast and she telegraphs them. Dodge or parry and apply pressure and don't let up.

I main a berserker and I usually dodge and start an infinite combo. If she manages to block one I dodge the opposite direction and start over. No time for her to recover.

3/4 times I can take a nobushi.

The berserker is a spam-machine.

I specifically stated, that fast, light attacks will punish a gap in the guard, until the attacker runs out of stamina. The stagger from light attacks will prevent the defenders guard from adjusting in time, before the next light attack hits. The first hit is not the issue, its the fast light follow ups that kill you.

tcs1991.ts
02-11-2017, 10:21 PM

I specifically stated, that fast, light attacks will punish a gap in the guard, until the attacker runs out of stamina. The stagger from light attacks will prevent the defenders guard from adjusting in time, before the next light attack hits. The first hit is not the issue, its the fast light follow ups that kill you.

What do you expect us to be? We really only have one f*cking combo. The heavy combo I rarely use because it is stupid easy to see coming. So what do you want me to use boss man?

Gunner11Mendez
02-11-2017, 10:27 PM
you know, you can dodge that.

bump!

Gunner11Mendez
02-11-2017, 10:30 PM

Good Berserkers aren't spam machines they just kick *** because they are quick, and can harass you better than any other character I believe. My most feared adversary is an adept Berserker as a Nobu main (good Orochis pain in *** too!)

tcs1991.ts
02-11-2017, 10:36 PM
Good Berserkers aren't spam machines they just kick *** because they are quick, and can harass you better than any other character I believe. My most feared adversary is an adept Berserker as a Nobu main (good Orochis pain in *** too!)

I legit had a NOBU message me on PSN telling me I'm OP after a duel last night. Lol